MyLion by Lions Clubs International makes it easy to connect with other Lions Clubs members, set up and promote club service activities, and discover more projects that interest you—all from your mobile device.
Available for Lions Clubs members and non-members too!
• Set up a service, fundraising, or other activity.
• Recruit volunteers via your news feed and invites.
• Follow users and make new friends with social features.
• Store maps, volunteer contacts, and other logistics.
• Search activities by type of project, location, or interests.
• Post photos and stories about your own projects, and easily share MyLion posts on Facebook.
• Earn badges and display them in your profile.
• Chat in real time with any Lion, or send a personal message.
Visit MyLion.com for more details.
We are always improving the MyLion app so members can better serve their communities. In this release, we added several improvements.
For more information about MyLion, visit http://www.mylion.org/
If you have any questions or feedback, email us at MyLionSupport@lionsclubs.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the App and the new updates! Keep up the great work!
Can’t delete old past events...
This app still needs a way to delete old past events that our club members post and other clubs.
I have no way to delete OLD posts and this is annoying junk that is over a year old that sits out there forever.
Needs major work
The app crashes unexpectedly and always in the one area for why this app exists: to connect with friends in your district.
It’s great that I can post service events my club is doing, but I already do that managing my club’s Facebook page.
- The International Association of Lions Clubs
- 120.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2019 Lions Clubs International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.