MYLO is a Digital Library for Critical Medical Information and Advance Care Directives.
MYLO – Mind Your Loved Ones is a mobile app that gives individuals and their family members the ability to store their own and each other’s health care directives, critical medical information, and other related data on their phone and to send this information directly to health care providers (e.g. doctors, hospitals, rehab facilities, home health companies, insurance companies, etc.) by email, fax or text. Users can share information and profiles.
The biggest problem we have in making decisions for family members is that needed information is not in our hands at the right time and at the right place. MYLO solves this problem.
* Privacy - All data is stored on the User’s phone and not in the cloud or in MYLO’s servers.
* Fax service is built into MYLO.
* Data can be sent to health care organizations in a HIPAA compliant manner.
* Any number of Profiles can be created.
* Documents are easily imported and labeled.
* Profiles are easily shared with family members.
* Resources and links are provided to help you plan smart and effectively.
* Support Services, FAQs, and How-to videos are available.
* MYLO is Peace of Mind in the Palm of Your Hand.
Imagine having your critical medical information and advance care directives and those belonging to your loved ones away at college, in a retirement community or nursing home, working in a different city, or under the same roof, stored in one place and a click away. MYLO is the “Just in Case” App.
If you are responsible for assisting someone with their health care or you are a designated Health Care Agent then this is a must have App.
MYLO Subscription Details:
• MYLO requires an annual subscription fee $9.99.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
End user license Agreement - http://mindyour-lovedones.com/MYLO/DocumentFolder/End_User_License_Agreement.pdf
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where were you when I needed you?!
MYLO, where were you when I needed you? I just stumbled across this app and I sure wish I’d had access to it years ago when I was taking care of my mother in the last year of her life. It would have been incredibly helpful to have an intuitive and well-thought out app like this to help keep track of all the bits and pieces of information that I needed during those pressure-filled months. But I’m glad to have it now for me and my husband.
So helpful to caregivers!
This app is such an amazing resource! It provides storage for all you’re family’s health information in one place, kids, spouses, parents and anyone you may be providing caregiving to. It provides lots of information to answer any caregiving questions. But most important, it’s easy to use!
Not long after I uploaded my health and legal data, I needed fast access and got it easily. Before this I had information on papers - now I got what I needed to my family and to my doctors. Will be recommending this to all my Geriatric Care Management clients.
- Mind Your Loved Ones, Inc.
- 128.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright (c) 2018 Mind Your Loved Ones, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- yearly subscription of MYLO $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.