MyLupusTeam is a social network and support group for those living with lupus. Get the emotional support you need from others like you, get practical tips to manage your life with lupus, and insights about treatment or therapies. MyLupusTeam is the only social network where you can truly connect, make real friendships, and share daily ups and downs in a judgment-free place.
- Keep up and follow members photos & updates
- Quick photo buttons so you don't miss a beat
- Post updates about the daily ups & downs
- Get/Give instant hugs, likes & comments of support
- Search the Q+A section/ask and answer questions
- Add others to your team
- Find others near you and like you
- Add your diagnosis and view others
MyLupusTeam is for those living with lupus.
We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at email@example.com with your comments & suggestions.
Newly released: Badge count for your notifications in the app, and several feature enhancements.
We are also excited for what's coming up next: global search! In the meantime, we'd love to hear more feedback from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for support but crashes all the time
This app could be so awesome and has so much potential but it's very frustrating when I can't get a notification to go away, the app just logs me out. Or I took the time to write a nice long post and it logs me out without posting it. I've learned to copy my post before hitting post in case it logs me out. Also when searching, if you click on someone, instead of taking you back to your search results you previously had, it takes you back to the entire support list. This app has a lot of potential but it needs the glitches fixed first.
What Do Developers Have Against Landscape Views?
I have two complaints:
1. I have been unable to search by location without receiving an error message using this app. Since developing a relationship with others is part of the function of this site, being able to determine location is desirable. Not critical but desirable.
2. My biggest complaint by far is the inability to use this app in landscape. What do developers have against landscape? Everyone doe NOT use their iPhone when interfacing with these apps. Our trusty iPads are great for things beyond texts and email checking. Have you ever been stretched out on your sofa or bed with your iPad and tried to use it in Portrait view? Was it comfy? Was it? Because my guess is that it was not. Almost everyone I know when not at a desk or table, puts their iPad in landscape. That being the case, would it be asking too much for you to make this app so that it can be used in landscape? That’s worth the additional ⭐️ in my book.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry you encountered difficulty with the MyLupusTeam app! If you will please email email@example.com we would welcome the opportunity to help with this issue. Thank you!
Great app but needs work
I am new to this app, but I love it. The only issue I have is that the app will close out completely and take me to my home page ever once in a while. Also the app doesn’t work to well on my iPhone. If they could update it, I believe it would fix it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MyHealthTeams, Inc
- 17.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 MyHealthTeams, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.