"MyMapHK" is an "All-in-One" mobile map app, which provides members of the public a convenient and on-the-go access to the official maps published by the Lands Department and integrated geospatial information about public facilities in Hong Kong.
- Up-to-date, detailed bilingual base map of Hong Kong published by the Lands Department.
- Ortho map of Hong Kong published by the Lands Department.
- Over 120 types of public facility data integrated from different government departments.
- Different themes, namely "Map of Hong Kong", "Hiking", "Old Hong Kong", "Election" and "Offline Map", with categorical geospatial information and specific functions to account for different users' needs. More themes will be subsequently available.
- Point to Point Route Search.
- Intelligent location search engine with speech-to-text feature.
- "Nearby Facilities" functions which searches the facilities located within 1 km buffer area of the user's current map viewing location.
- "Facility Display Short Key" which enables the overlaying of a particular type of facility onto the map.
- "My Location" function which allows users to view their approximate current location on the map.
- "Location Bookmark" function which allows users to bookmark a location on the map for further reference.
- "Share Map" function which offers two options, namely "Share Map URL" and "Share Map Image", so that users can share the current map view with others.
- Useful map tools, such as measurement tool, magnifier, etc.
"MyMapHK" requires an internet connection. Using "MyMapHK", data transmission fees may be incurred for transmitting data through mobile devices. You are suggested keeping track of data usage from time to time.
Although "MyMapHK" is a free application, user may be charged by their mobile network service provider on the use of data service. These charges can be very expensive on roaming. Please ensure that the option of "Data Roaming" have been disabled in the mobile phone settings.
The estimated location provided by the mobile device may deviate from your actual location. The accuracy depends on the GPS on your device.
"MyMapHK" features an automatic rotation of map. When enabled, the map is automatically rotated based on the direction reported by the device's built-in magnetometers in which the device is pointing. The accuracy may vary depends on multiple factors such as the type of the magnetometer and local magnetic fields.
Added 2021 Election Committee Subsector Ordinary Elections information
Improved mobile accessibility experience
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lands Department
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Lands Department, HKSAR Government
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.