MyMedRec is a portable medication list that can be easily shared with your family, doctor, nurse, pharmacist or anyone else involved in your health care. It can be used to keep track of the medicines that you (and/or your family members) are taking.
MyMedRec was designed by Canada’s leading health care associations.
Use MyMedRec to record the following:
• Medications and natural products
• Blood pressure
• Healthcare providers
• Notes to your self regarding your health
• Medication and natural products dose reminders
• A record of when you took your medicines
• A separate archive for medicines you are no longer taking
• Multiple profiles allows you to keep track of your family’s health information
• Easily add entries to your iPhone’s calendar for prescription refills, medical appointments and when you are next scheduled to receive an immunization
• Email parts or all of your health profile and the history of when you took your medication
• Additional security is provided with an optional password protection. We also recommend that you enable the passcode lock on your phone device. With the passcode feature on, your data is encrypted each time your device is locked.
MyMedRec was developed with input from the following:
• ISMP Canada
• Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI)
• Patients for Patient safety Canada
• Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
• Canadian Pharmacists (CPhA)
• Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
• Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
• The Best Medicines Coalition (BMC)
Added the option to save a photo of the immunization documentation.
Ratings and Reviews
How to get refill reminders?
I like the app interface; it is really clean and easy to use. What I actually want is a reminder when I need to refill my medications and I don’t see that in here. I went to the website but can’t seem to find any way to contact support. Help please?
This is best medication management app out there.
I am a physician researcher who studies medication safety for a living. For one of our studies, we worked with a patient-family advisory council and had them try various medication management apps. This one was their favorite by far, and it’s my favorite as well. It’s easy to use, has a place for all the most important information, has reminders to take medications and get prescription refills, etc. Perhaps most importantly, the information stays on your phone and cannot be shared with third parties, so your information is secure.
Missing input for basic info
Seems to be missing basic info such as weight & hight. Would also be nice to be able to monitor blood glucose for us with diabetes. Not sure if this app supports iCloud and sync with other devices.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ISMP Canada
- 4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ISMP Canada
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.