How to use MyMenu?
Use your smartphone or tablet to connect directly with restuarants dining system in selected restaurants!
* Do this by MyMenu!
* MyMenu is free.
* Scan the QR code located on your table.
Use MyMenu, because...
* You can make an order and/or add to it at any time, without the need of a waiter.
* If you need to call a waiter anyway, you can do it by a sinlge click on the display of your device.
* You can rate any of the ordered items, thus, to improve their quality.
* You can leave any type of notes, which will be sent directly to the restaurant manager, who will take them into consideration in order to work on the service improvement.
* You can check out all of your previous orders at any time, and also add the items you like to "favorites".
* You can inform yourself about the preparation time of any meal you have already ordered, or you intent to order.
* You can write preferences to any item of your current order, for example: "The meat to be medium rare".
* You can see all of the ratings and comments regarding the restaurant items, left by the other customers.
* You can be "up-to-date". :-)
Updates for new iOS systems.
Ratings and Reviews
Such a great idea but this app is garbage. The “QR Scanner” doesn’t operate and there is no other way to find your restaurant and order! What is the point!?!? Also at Novotel Sofia as another user expressed.
I am staying at the Novotel Sofia and they force guests to download this ridiculous piece of garbage. The app does not register taps and then will execute 3 or 4 taps in a row. It fails to load or display menu items. Lastly there was no button to actually order the items that took 20 minutes to select in this amateur app.
I will never stay at this hotel again and I will never stay anywhere that uses this application. Waste of time.
- UnrealSoft OOD
- 114.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017-2019 UnrealSoft OOD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.