The app MyMigrainesPRO offers clinic teams a remote patient followup service, allowing their doctor the access to migraine episodes right from the mobile device, check their medication, receive alerts and stablish a communication using notifications and/or text messages.
MyMigrainesPRO allows the doctor to perform an adequate followup of the stablished guidelines when receiving information registered by the patient from the app MyMigraines, receiving alarms and alerts from those patients who have been INVITED by their doctor to use hte MyMigraines System, being allowed to consult clinical episodes and the evolution of each patient.
Communication between the Doctor and the patient is stablished when the doctor invites and communicates his/her Doctor code to the patient. Otherwise, there will be no communication nor access to any information. The app contains a ‘PROHealth’ code allowing the doctor to access the information, provided prior authorization by the patient.
MyMigrainesPRO is a platform developed in colaboration with Dr. Ángel Guerrero, Neurologist at Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid.
* Own system for patient -- doctor communication.
* Automated module for receiving patient alerts.
* Integration and communication with the MyMigraines patient app.
* Integration and communication with the MEET web platform (Hospitals and clinics)
* Customization of services shared with patients. Access through invitation/acceptation by the doctor.
* Languages: English and Spanish
-Añadida la vista calendario de episodios
-Solucción y corrección de pequeños errores.
- Francisco Miralles
- 2.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Labs Health Company All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.