Designed exclusively for the eMotion LV1 live mixer, MyMon allows up to 16 mobile devices individual wireless control of their own aux/monitor mix without affecting FOH sound over dedicated Wi-Fi network.
• Musician-friendly app interface: Easy Swipe Navigation, double-tap reset
• Landscape and Portrait screen modes
• Control individual channel pan, mute, and volume
• Control groups and FX returns (LV1 32/64-channel configurations only)
• Control post-mix (master bus) monitor EQ
• Assign any combination of channels to four LINK masters; each with volume level and mute toggles
• Give unique names for Links
• Save and store Link names and assignments per session
• Lock individual devices for security
• eMotion LV1 Live Mixer running v11 firmware.
• A robust 5GHz Wi-Fi router positioned on stage
• An Ethernet cable connecting the LV1 host computer with the Wi-Fi router. The MyMon Wi-Fi network must be independent of the SoundGrid network.
• MyMon Mobile App installed on each iOS device.
Please note: This app is for wireless remote control of a mix in the eMotion LV1 Live Mixer. It does not pass audio through your device.
MyMon does not mix audio on its own; it requires an eMotion LV1 live mixer to fully function.
This version introduces new iOS 14 compatibility along with various bug fixes and performance improvements.
To run the latest MyMon version with eMotion LV1, update your eMotion LV1 software to the latest version via the Waves Central application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not compatible with iOS 14
Not compatible with iOS 14 or even iOS 14.2. It’s been a major headache to use with the new OS. It mostly just loads to a blank screen. I’ve had luck with turning off private address under wifi settings and restarting my phone. Usually after the restart, it works, but it will eventually stop working and I’ll have to restart again.
iOS 14 update please
Doesn’t work after iOS 14 update.
Won’t work with iOS 14
Won’t work with iOS 14. Please update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.