GPS track recording with voice feedback including distance and time.
Apple Health integration: Running, Walking and Cycling distance is sent to the Health app. After upgrade Active Calories are also sent.
No login required. See your track recorded, with or without a data signal.
Speech output can be mixed with music so you can hear your progress and listen to music.
No need to touch your iPhone/iPad once started, just listen to your progress via speakers or headphones.
Allows the screen to dim and lock normally and will continue recording and reporting in the background so conserving battery life.
Recorded tracks are saved on your iPhone and can be opened and viewed within the app.
- Records and displays time, distance and speed
- Time and Distance are available as spoken feedback
- Motivational speech option
- Instantaneous Speed is reported on the display
- Average Speed and Maximum Speed are available on the display (tap the text)
- On screen map scale
- Recording will resume after interruption
- Allows iPod music to play in background
Limitations of Free Version compared to the Full Version:
- The following data is not available: Altitude, Energy, Pace, Split Time, Accuracy, Battery
- Plain track only (full version color codes the track by altitude, speed, etc)
- The ability to email tracks has been removed
- The motivational phrases cannot be modified
- English language only.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
updated 3rd party libraries
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to keep track of your workouts or casual exercise
This app works very well provided you are on an iPhone 4S or above. Keeps accurate statistics of your workouts or casual walks. Works for walking or running. Calories are not accurate if you are biking but the rest is.
Great running / walking app. No network connection required. No logins required
Used to work
There's nothing like giving someone a dollar ,in the hopes that something that used to work, would suddenly be fixed. I paid to have someone dookie into my phone. It would've been better to throw $1.00 at the guy standing on the street corner. This used to work.
- Pendlebury Software LLC
- 35.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Ian Pendlebury
- In-App Purchases
- MyMotion Free In App Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.