MVP Health Care offers its members instant access to important health plan information with myMVP mobile app.
KEY FEATURES: Find a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center. Search medical, pharmacy and dental claim details and payment status. View/email/fax/order ID cards for self and dependents. Review status toward meeting deductibles and out-of-pocket maximum amounts. Access details related to a contract plan. Search and compare treatment costs and provider quality. Connect with MVP via phone, email, or with our secure Contact Us form. Submit feedback anytime on app experience.
SECURITY: Users of myMVP are not required to log in or register to use the app. If a member does log in and agrees to allow MVP to save member information to the device, the following information will be encrypted and saved to the device indefinitely:
• First name
• Last name
• MVP Member ID
• Email address
MVP recommends registering for an online account via desktop. Logging in to your account on myMVP provides members with the following functionality:
• View ID Cards – Medical and/or dental ID cards will be viewable.
• Search Claims – Completed claims (and limited dependent claims if user is a primary subscriber) will be searchable and viewable along with payment status and Explanation of Benefits (if available).
• Deductibles & Limits – Status toward meeting deductibles and/or out-of-pocket maximum amounts.
• Member Details – Personal information and details related to contract plan.
• Treatment Cost Calculator – Plan type will be saved and incorporated into cost estimates and possible out-of-pocket expenses.
• Contact Us form – Member’s first name, last name, Member ID and email address will be pre-filled.
DEVICE REQUIREMENTS: myMVP mobile app is compatible with iPhone. Requires iOS 11.0 and above
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App no longer functions properly
App no longer allows you to search claims but instead provides a phone number to call for assistance. Not sure when the last update was rolled out and if this issue coincides. Have had issues searching claims for about a month, used to be able to go back a step and on second attempt it would work but this no longer works.
App is garbage, when you on your phone and are trying to view you ID card it will direct you to download the app once you’ve done so it “will make the attempt” it will never allow you to view you ID card on your phone through the app or website gives you the run around very frustrating spending 1/2 hour going back and forth for nothing. The only way to access is through a computer or laptop.
Skip the app. Use the site if you have to.
The app doesn't even save your login info, and you regularly get logged out even if you're using the site. Which, by the way, is all this app really does: provide a very poor interface for accessing the MyMVP website.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MVP Health Plan Inc
- 11.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MVP Health Care, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.