MYNT – The World’s thinnest and most powerful smart tracker and finder. By working together with its smart phone app, MYNT can remind you not to forget important items, remote control your smart phone camera to take pictures, wirelessly control your smart phone to play music, and control PowerPoint or Keynote presentations on your Mac.
Extraordinary Thin and Stylish
- The thinnest in the world: only 3.5mm (1/8 inch) thin, can be attached to room and car keys (complimentary keychain included), insert into wallet, luggage, and stick onto surface of pretty much any item (complimentary double sided stickers included)
- Stainless steel body: high-end and stylish metal enclosure, matches your iPhone and Mac very well.
- Bi-directional tracker and finder: To find MYNT, the smart phone app shows the distance in real time and you can also have MYNT beep; To find your smart phone, long press the button on MYNT, you smart phone will beep.
- Alarm when exceeding pre-set distance: You can set the safe range for each MYNT, when MYNT is out of such distance, both MYNT and your smart phone will alarm you, so you won’t lose them.
- GPS Tracker: When MYNT is disconnected from your smart phone, MYNT smart phone app records such location on the map. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MYNT app only uses GPS when the map function is called, or when you are losing your MYNT device, so the battery usage is minimum.
Wireless Remote Controller
- Wireless camera phone remote shutter: Use MYNT to control you smart phone to take pictures of yourself or the entire group, no need to ask help any more.
- Music remote controller: Having these music box using iPhone or iPad, or just want to control the smart phone music playing remotely, MYNT is your music remote controller.
- Presentation remote controller: Control your presentation on your Windows PC, Mac and music, beating any remote controllers
- Multiple item management: MYNT app manages up to 8 MYNTs
- Super low power Bluetooth 4.0: Only need one CR2020 button battery (can use one year).
- Changeable and anti-thief battery: battery is changeable, but hard for thief to figure out without instruction
- Continued use of GPS for locating where you lost your items in the background may increase battery consumption.
MYNT Website: http://mynt.slightech.com
To buy MYNT: http://www.slightech.com/buy/mynt
Ratings and Reviews
Best, over Tile! Thin blk fob, cheap batteries
Mynt is simply great! "Tile" is a clunky, wasteful, expensive, limited, piece of technology. Wish I had found Mynt first. I had wasted money on 2 Tiles that are both now dead, "Replace your Tile" - NO, I will replace my Mynt batteries for a couple dollars.
I prefer Mynt over Tile without question first because the fobs cost far less, the batteries are cheap to replace - you have to buy new Tiles every few months. The Mynt fobs are much thinner, smaller, lighter, than Tiles. Plus the Mynt fobs are black, don't show wear or dirt like white Tiles. And the Mynt fobs can do cool stuff - shutter release for pics etc. It's a no brainer!!
I haven't used the Mynt fob for more than tracking my keys etc. Haven't tried it for controlling my devices. I have a iPhone 5s. No issues ever with connections or tracking.
But one thing Mynt did that Tile never has - I went out to walk my dogs without my keys as usual - after I got a few yards away from my home, Mynt asked if I had forgotten my keys. Stellar!! One day that will be very helpful.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
just receive feeling good
She is always forgetful when she buys it for her girlfriend. She loses her key and can't find the key when she goes out. Having this thing perfectly solved the problem, she said she was satisfied. And the appearance level is very high, she very like, the value of money flower!
I really like the look and feel of these. And for the most part they work great, but the one time I misplaced my phone, I couldn't use the MYNT because it disconnects itself, I need the phone to reconnect so that totally defeats the purpose, my Bluetooth is left on and the keys and phone are in the same house, but I'm always having to open the app on my phone to get connection back. Maybe someone on here can post a fix for this.
- Slightech, Inc.
- 151.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Slightech, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.