Microsoft Office Documents Viewer, Open source Document & Spreadsheets Editor, PDF Maker, Voice Recorder, Document Scanner and File Manager, all features in a single app. THE BEST DOCUMENT EDITING AND MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR IPHONE AND IPAD.
Look at what some of the Top Review Sites say about the app:
"This simply happens to be the best document editing and management suite for both your iPad and iPhone. You get so many different features in just one app that you won’t even believe it." (96apps.com)
"MyOffice is not just one application but a suite that contains many different types of applications in it. When you get this application you can rest assured that you can work with almost any type of documents that are commonly the documents used in offices." (Examiner.com)
+ Create and Edit Rich Text Documents on your iPhone or iPad.
+ Create and Edit Spredsheets
+ Scan documents and convert to PDF
+ Create Hand-Written notes and draw Sketches
+ Create Voice Memos
+ Transfer files to or from your PC or Mac wirelessly or through USB
+ Work on your documents even when you are not connected to the internet.
+ Send documents as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
+ Synch your documents with Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive or FTP.
+ View Word & Excel files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
+ VIEW PowerPoint, PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF, and more!
+ Open & Edit files created through this app from any 3rd party app that supports the “Open In” feature
+ Create or Download Documents from anywhere and carry it with you wherever you go
• View/Edit/Create Rich Text Documents
• Fonts, Styles,Font Sizes
• Bold, italic, Underline, Strike out
• Text Color, Background Color selection
• Text Alignment
• Import Pictures from your Photo Library and paste in the documents
• Take Pictures from Camera and insert in the document
• Various bullet styles/formatting
• Auto bullets/numbers
• Undo Changes
• Easy Copy and Paste
• Draw sketches in your PDF documents.
• Write hand-written notes or comments or highlight text in your PDF documents.
• Fill out PDF Forms and send through email.
• Sign & Send Documents - Receive documents through email, sign them using this app and send back through email.
SPREAD SHEETS :
• Create & Edit Spreadsheets that can be opened or edited in Microsoft Excel
• Editing features including colors, fonts, sizing etc
• Multiple Select operations copy, paste, cut etc
DOCUMENT SCANNER :
• High quality document scanner included with no additional in-app purchase
• Scan documents and convert to PDF
• Scan Images and convert to PNG, JPG or PDF
• Document / Image cropping and size adjustment
• Easily sharing through email attachment, Whats App, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Sky Drive
• Record Voice Memos and save on your iPhone or iPad
• Play recorded memos or share with others
• Easily transfer your recordings to PC or Mac
• Convert Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Text and iWork documents to PDF
• Annotate converted PDFs and write your notes on PDF within the app
PDF To Go VIEWING :
• Thumbnail, Fit to Screen, Fit to Width, Actual Size & full screen views
• Go to/rotate page
• Multiple Bookmarks
• Printing PDF Files to AirPrint Printers in your wifi network
• Email Attachments
• Send and Receive Documents as Email Attachments
• Google Drive
FOLDERS & SUB-FOLDERS
• Create Folders & Sub-folders
• Delete, Rename files
• Drag and Drop files to Move them across folders
* Sample Resume
* Sample Cover Letter
* Meeting Minutes Template
* Business Plan for Small Businesses
* Weekly/Monthly Planner
* Contract for the Sale of Goods
* Resignation Letter Sample
* Power of Attorney
* Weekly Time Sheet
* Agenda Sample
* Statement of Services
* Budget Sheet
* Collection Demand Letter
* Blog Post Sample
And many more…
A large set of ready-to-use emails in the following categories
******* PRICE REDUCED FOR TODAY ******
* Fax documents from within the app
* Create/Edit Spreadsheets
* Box and SugarSync integration
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for students and on-the-go work
Working on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch can be great until you get one of the hundreds of files that they don’t support. That’s where myOffice comes through. It can open a variety of files that other pre-installed apps like Notes can’t, so right off the bat you’re getting a lot of value from this app. It can open PDF, RTF, DOC, XML, and a whole host of other types. Plus, you can export whatever you’re working on as a different type if you want to (like RTF to PDF). Speaking of RTF, it has a lot of functions that even TextEdit on my Mac can’t do, like highlighting and annotations. There’s also a little option to draw on them, too, which is handy for circling things or even just doodling. You can even drop in pictures from your camera roll into the documents, which is a nice touch. The voice recorder is also pretty nifty and is a nice touch in an already great app. You can also sign documents too, though you’re probably going to want a stylus for that. All in all, it’s a really well-functioning app, and I’m glad I got it. It’s saved me a lot in my classes so far (being able to keep my files organized on here really helps me when I need to show my teacher something), so I’d definitely recommend it.
The best there is for mobile productivity
myOffice is one of the best productivity apps I have come across yet. It is like having five apps wrapped in one. You have the Microsoft Office Viewer where you can view create and edit Word documents. The spreadsheet feature allows you to edit, view and create spreadsheets. You also have one of the most complete PDF applications I have seen anywhere it is even better than programs for Mac, or Windows. There is a high-quality document scanner that easily converts your scanned items to PDF. Last but not least you have the ability to create hand written notes. The part of this app that I like the most is how easy it is to share your work across platforms; you can e-mail, use USB file transfer. You can also transfer files using web-based apps like Google Drive and Drop Box. You can even print your documents to a wireless printer. This App has been so valuable to me this summer as I travel on vacation. This app allows me to pack my laptop away and use my iPhone, saving me time, space and money.
All in one document editor
As the iPad unfortunately lacks the ability to edit documents due to its operating system, you need one of these to be able to work quickly. Unfortunately they aren't all created equal and fro m trying a few out, this one is near the top of the pack for a few reasons : it offers an in depth guide on how to use its tools, the tools themselves cover the range of needs someone might have, and it's reasonably priced.
There are apps out there that charge double the price of this one and deliver less. Here you can annotate freely, send a fax, sign documents, even transfer them to your computer seamlessly. The faxing piece is especially significant as not many apps offer that. And the e-signing saves me paper and time.
I also get emails all the time with Microsoft files, and now I can actually view them and make changes. Thank God for that. If you have a need for those services, this is a great productivity app for you to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.