*** NOW FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! ***
'THE BEST APP FOR FACEBOOK' -Wired Magazine
~The #1 FB app for iPad now available on iPhone!~
Facebook, Twitter & Instagram designed for iPhone
~Join 12 million people who already love MyPad~
View multiple profiles as stackable, scrollable pages that are visually stunning and interactive.
+ Optimized for iOS11 & iPhone
iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and the iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram logos are trademarks of Apple Inc, Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc and Burbn Inc, respectively.
MyPad is not affiliated with, or sponsored by Apple, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Profile Tracking & Analytics
- 1 Year Subscription with Free Trial
- $99/year for unlimited tracking
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
NEED HELP? Please delete then reinstall MyPad. Or visit us :-) http://on.fb.me/iPhoneMyPad
- added Subscription details (in Notifications section)
- iOS11 upgrades & optimizations
- bug fixes and improvements to user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What am I missing? I tap on the notifications and see what is there, and some I simply don't tap, but the number of notifications does not reset. Either I don't know what to do or this needs to be fixed. I use an iPod touch 4th generation.
It seams like the App has really went down the Crapper
I just got the App again because I used to have it on My Phone 📱 a long time ago.
And I really liked it to. But it seams like it has really gotten Horrible ever since then.
Because it will not get Your Facebook news feed anymore.
Plus You can not even log into Instagram thru that App anymore either.
About the only thing that You can really Log into is Twitter.
Then it will not even bring up Your online Contacts list for Facebook anymore either.
All in all it has really got disappointing because it used to really be a good App.
I guess a whole lot of it is probably Facebook and Instagram's fault thou.
Because it really seams like they only want People to use there own Official Apps to access Facebook, Facebook Chat, and Instagram here Respectively.
Well thought out
Pretty sweet app, I love the set up - the only thing I found annoying was the constant cut off. The app will be working great then it kicks me off to the main page. Would be perfect if fixed!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Loytr Inc
- 23.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Loytr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Disco Pink Theme $0.99
- Carbon Fiber Theme $0.99
- Light Cherrywood Theme $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.