Everything to keep you entertained, in the palm of your hand. myPAL Player, Philippine Airlines' free inflight entertainment app lets you stream our extensive global collection of almost 100 movies, 120 TV episodes and 800+ songs on your own device while you fly. Plus, stay updated on your flight status with a real-time moving map.
The myPAL Player app also lets you pair your device as a second screen on select international flights equipped with in-seat personal TVs.
How does the myPAL Player work?
1) Simply download the app before you fly as it requires an internet connection. Don't forget to bring your own headphones and fully-charged devices.
2) On your flight, Enable WiFi on your personal device, select and connect to the "myPAL" hotspot
3) Click on the myPAL Player app and start streaming!
How to pair your device to your in-seat personal TV?
1) Tap the pair icon seen on your in-seat personal TV
2) Scan the QR code on your own device or pair using the 4-digit code instead
3) Once pairing is completed, you can now use your device as your second screen!
Note: myPAL Player app and its second screen feature are available on select flights.
Improvements and bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Work great but it's only use is when you are on a PAL flight.
I had no issue downloading or playing this app onto my iPad. I downloaded at the Bangkok airport and then flew to Manila on PALs A340 airplane. After takeoff, it worked great. Lots of selections as well. The system PAL put in to broadcast the entertainment over WiFi is a great solution for older aircraft without screens/ controls at every seat.
I agree that if the seats have the screens and controls, that this app is not necessary, but for an airplane that doesn't have them, this is great. This was a 3.5 hour flight. It would have felt longer without this system. You do need to make you device is fully charger, there was no power ports or UBS ports on this plane.
I recently flew four times on PAL. I was only able to connect on one of the flights.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.