Introducing myParish, the app for Catholic life every day. Connect with your parish like never before. Stay up-to-date with what is going on in your parish throughout the week.
With myParish app you can receive and easily respond to messages from your parish, and RSVP for upcoming events. Enjoy many useful faith-building resources and features to complement your daily faith life, such as, Confession and prayer time reminders, daily Mass readings, quick access to parish contacts, the ability to submit prayer requests, receive MassMode™ reminders to silence your phone before Mass, and much more.
All the features available include:
• Messages – Favorite, share or reply to messages from your parish.
• Calendar – View or share time and location of upcoming parish events and RSVP when relevant or add to your phone's calendar.
• Readings – Daily Mass readings provided by the USCCB from the NAB(re) version of the bible.
• Homilies – Listen to or read weekly homilies provided by your parish.
• News – The latest Catholic news from your parish or around the world (provided by the Catholic News Agency).
• Giving – Easily access your parish's online giving.
• Confession – Next Confession reminder, available Confession times, how-to guide, examination of conscience, and act of contrition.
• Parish Info – All the important and helpful contacts at your parish are only a tap away with a directory of parish and/or school staff.
• Mass Times – All Mass times for the week with MassMode™ time or location reminders to silence your phone before Mass.
• Prayers – Full list of traditional Catholic prayers with the ability to set reminders for any of them or your own daily prayer time. Also submit prayer requests to your parish.
• Bulletins – View this week's and past bulletins from your parish.
Download myParish app today or visit myparishapp.com to learn more and register your parish.
Thank you for using myParish App! We are always working hard on improvements.
This release includes some bug fixes, allowing you to connect more easily with your parish. Also remember to use the new favoriting feature to quickly switch between your favorite parishes and continue receiving notifications from all of them!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for the pandemic
Our parish launched our App during the pandemic which I think was one of the great blessings. We are a rural parish and many people are older and still don’t care to use technology, however many of our parishioners used the app to keep in touch during our many lock downs. They really enjoy getting all the messages and keeping up with what is going on at the church. This is a great communication tool!
Use it often
It’s amazing to me to be able to see my top 5 parish info at a “touch of a button.”
I had all these bookmarks organized on a tab on my iPhone, but this is 10 times better because I can see bulletins, Mass Times, addresses, phone numbers etc. And with notifications on, I can see a message from a parish when they have an announcement or a confession time change. When the Pastor or Admin staff use it, it has been an incredible tool to keep me up to date on changes when churches open or close especially during this lockdowns due to the Pandemic.
I also enjoy the quick prayer list and quick reference to daily scripture.
Many parishes have websites, emails, phone calls or voicemail systems to contact people, but this can be used as a COHESIVE system of communication for all mediums.
Excellent app! I’m grateful two parishes had volunteers “walk” us through how to set it up at the end of a Mass to get all Parishniors on board. That’s how I learned you could set up multiple locations which is awesome when you travel a lot.
It’s a lifesaver for keeping all the latest info in one place specific to church info.
Kudos to the creative team.
Great but glitches
This is very helpful to praying and many other things, but I was doing a prayer and the rosary prayer words were on top of it so that I could not read the prayer. So I closed out of the app and it did not happen again. Also, I needed help with something, and so I tried to email, BUT IT ASKED FOR MY EMAIL, PHONE, FULL NAME, AND ADDRESS! YOU DO NOT NEED THAT INFO. Why can’t we just email you and give you our first name or no name at all. You don’t need to know all that other stuff.
The glitch happened again, I now have a screenshot of it that I will email to them without giving them my information, because another person that wanted more privacy was given their email publicly, so I will do that to show you the problem.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review alyssahorsefanoftgisapp, and thank you also for sending us the screenshot. Helping us find any bugs is a big help to other users as well.
We only ask for contact info that can help us offer the best support to our broad customer base including app users like you, as well as parish and diocese staff. We do not use the contact info you provide for anything else without your permission.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-997-8805 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help :-)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Diocesan Publications, Inc.
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Diocesan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.