Want to sign up to receive documents electronically, look up the status of a medical claim or change your primary care physician? How about check your eligibility information or send a question to Peoples Health?
Do the above, and more, with MyPeoplesHealth, which puts our online member portal at your fingertips! MyPeoplesHealth is easy to use and a great way to check important documents and information, including details about your doctor visits.
What’s in MyPeoplesHealth? You can:
• Set preferences and choose to go paperless with some documents we normally mail to you—sign up to get these documents electronically through your account instead of by mail.
• See the dates of your visits with your doctors, the services you received and your cost-sharing amount for the visit.
• See a list of services your doctors requested for you.
• Change your primary care physician.
• Change your address, phone number or email address.
• Request a plan ID card.
• Submit a question about a claim.
• Contact us with general questions.
To use the app, you must create an account with a unique username and password. You must always sign in with your username and password to access the app. This ensures that only you can reach your personal data. It is safe.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far this app has my necessary information to review and I can track what actions was taken for any medical procedures conducted.. The real question is why this app don’t have Touch ID? Or even the option to at least save the user’s name? I find it very unnecessary to have to fill in all information to sign into the app to view anything... please add the Touch ID option.. it sure would make an old person’s life a bit easier!
I just started using this app and compared to the last health care provider, is much better, except the other app had Touch ID and this app doesn’t. Having Touch ID made it so you don’t have to remember yet another password.
Please add Touch ID to this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NEW ORLEANS REGIONAL PHYSICIAN HOSPITAL ORGANIZATION, INC.
- 3.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Peoples Health Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.