The MyPinecrest app is your official service request tool to stay in touch with the Village of Pinecrest government. The app allows service requests (potholes, noise complaints, dangerous conditions, tree topping) to be submitted directly to the Municipal Center, where it will be instantly routed to the correct Village staff in the appropriate department. This means your service requests will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and you'll be notified once they are resolved.
Here's how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request and even attach a photo.
3. Village staff receives the request and addresses the problem.
4. You get notified when the service request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in your community and check out the latest Village news and events.
The Village of Pinecrest looks forward to serving you. Download the app to get started today!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 43.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.