myPoint Coordinates displays current mouse position and the size of drag zone in the menu bar and in a flying panel.
The coordinates of your point!
myPoint Coordinates displays current mouse position and the size of drag zone. The information is shown in the menu bar and in a flying panel.
• Tool features:
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left top, left bottom, right bottom, right top and custom.
- Coordinates are calculated according to either the primary screen or per each screen.
- Set custom origin by a hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by a hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position.
- Coordinates ruler: measure the size while dragging with mouse.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
- Show or hide mouse coordinates via a hotkey.
- Hotkeys to handle the tool.
• General features:
- The tool is visible on all monitors and in full screen.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Hotkey to show or hide application menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common Preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- Setting custom origin:
Move the mouse to a preferred 0-0 point. Press the “Mouse location as custom origin” hotkey.
- Laptop users:
Shrink the flying panel and hide myPoint from menu bar to free more screen space.
- Presenters and large screen users:
Expand the flying panel to make it visible from long distance.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The basic control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply in 24 hours.
Small fixes and optimisations in Coordinates tool.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Code Race EOOD
- 1.6 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 Code Race
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.