The coordinates of your point!
myPoint Coordinates displays current mouse position and the size of drag zone. The information is shown in the menu bar and in a flying panel.
• Tool features:
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left top, left bottom, right bottom, right top and custom.
- Set custom origin by a hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by a hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position. The panel can be open by a hotkey or from the application's menu.
- Coordinates ruler: measure the size while dragging with mouse.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
- Show or hide mouse coordinates via a hotkey.
- Hotkeys to handle the tool.
• General features:
- The tool is visible on all monitors and in full screen.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Hotkey to show or hide application menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common Preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- Setting custom origin:
Move the mouse to a preferred 0-0 point. Press the “Mouse location as custom origin” hotkey.
- Laptop users:
Shrink the flying panel and hide myPoint from menu bar to free more screen space.
- Presenters and large screen users:
Expand the flying panel to make it visible from long distance.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The basic control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply in 24 hours.
Fixes in mouse tracking.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.