myPoint Grid combines three tools in one: Crosshair, Grille and Coordinates.
All tools are customizable.
myPoint will show its information above all other windows and applications, even when another application is active or in full screen.
• Crosshair displays two thin lines across the mouse position.
- Visible on all monitors or only on monitor with mouse pointer.
- Customizable performance, gauge, color, transparency, offset from mouse.
- Hotkey to toggle the tool.
• Grille displays grille by horizontal and vertical lines.
- Visible on all or mouse monitor.
- Two modes: Follow mouse and Pin.
- Customizable gauge, aperture, color, transparency, offset from mouse.
- Hotkeys to change aperture size.
- Hotkey to toggle the tool.
- Hotkey to construct the grille from specified bands number, aka Rule of Thirds.
• Coordinates display information about current mouse position in menu bar extras and in a flying panel.
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left top, left bottom, right bottom, right top and custom.
- Set custom origin by hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position.
- Coordinates ruler: measure the size while dragging with mouse.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
- Customizable colors, size, transparency, behavior.
- Hotkeys to toggle and handle the tool.
• General features:
- The tool is visible on all monitors and in full screen.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Hotkey to show or hide application menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common Preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The basic control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will reply in 24 hours.
Fixes in mouse tracking.
Ratings and Reviews
Like it so far
I need to find x y coordinates from screen images often. This is the best tool I’ve found so far.
I like moving the crosshairs away from the mouse pointer, in some images items under the mouse bring up selectors or other images that keep me from setting or reading the origin and points accurately. This software solves that problem.
Find your Cursor and measure pixels - very customizable
I have most every mouse toy. This one is more Dev oriented and less flashy. I configured it with my Better Touch Tool and my Wacom prefs. It basically gives you crosshairs and grid with KB shortcuts, BUT with a lot of subtle offsets and size adjustments. I now can set my origin with a mouse click and measure pixels using the cordinates on the menubar. The grid is nice too.
Stable and it works!
I’ve tried other apps to display crosshairs for cursor location. This is the only developer I’ve found that offers an app for this purpose that is reliable, stable, and it has a LOT of other features. Very cool:)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.