The invisible in Point!
myPoint Heavy Shade allows you to adjust the brightness of your monitors. It can dim monitors up to the full shading.
Note: This tool is appropriate mainly for professionals and geeks who need very deep overshadowing. Please use myPoint Shade for common shading.
myPoint doesn't fiddle with the monitor settings. It places translucent layers and dims your desktop and running applications.
- Dim all monitors with common shade.
- Additional per-screen shade for up to eight monitors.
- Shade includes level and color.
- Shade level is not limited - it can be up to 100%.
- Safety timeout - total shading above 90% is treated as heavy and will be decreased after the timeout elapsed.
- Change the shade level without leaving the active application - via hotkeys or from a menu in menu bar extras.
- Dim other screens at 100% black except the mouse screen.
- Eye care: the shade will fade in and fade out in a specified timeout.
- Shade assistant will track active applications and will toggle the shade automatically depending on user preferences.
- Supports full screen.
- Common myPoint panel for all settings.
- All preferences are customizable - hotkeys, colors, darkness, timeout.
- Can start automatically when the user logs in.
- Supports multiple users, screens and desktops.
- myPoint is built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malware.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through myPoint menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, or just want to share with us your feedback please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer you in 24 hours.
Improved Shade assistant: predefined or autocomplete applications list.
Ability to enable or disable on screen messages about shade hotkeys.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is what I wanted!
Sorry I had to get a refuned for MyPoint simple shade, it didn’t provide hotkeys for secondary monitor dimming. This one has shading while curosr is on the specified screen, so it’s exactly what I wanted!
It shades even when an app goes full screen
… other shaders don’t do this; that failing drives me nuts. Thanks!
The developer, Code Race, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Code Race EOOD
- 1.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 Code Race
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.