Download the official MyPraise ATL app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Our development team is continually working to bring new content and performance improvements to our app.
Here's what we've been working on:
-Performance improvements & minor bug fixes
Thanks for listening & have a wonderful day!
Ratings and Reviews
As soon as you open something else it turns off. :( please fix that it should be able to stream in the application itself without going to safari. Audio comes out pretty clear. Lyrics are not available might just be for certain songs not sure. Plays the same songs over and over. You can only have 20 favorite songs. You can't replay favorites without buying it if it's available. :/ uninstalled. I installed pandora instead.
Why is it Christian products/apps are never up to the challenge. This app hardly ever plays. It doesn’t pair well with my Bluetooth. If I open another app then it will drop connection. It’s the worst. Fix these connectivity issues so that we can enjoy gospel music wherever we go!
This app is terrible invest in your products
This is simply doesn’t work well at all do better. Don’t release an app that doesn’t function!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.