In English or Spanish, depending on your phone’s setting.
MyPreemie is a complete toolkit for the unique practical and emotional needs of families of premature babies.
“I love this app.... it’s an invaluable tool for the NICU parent.”
“I would strongly urge neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners to suggest MyPreemie to any family ...to help them navigate the turbulent waters of the NICU experience.”
- Alan Spitzer, MD.
“Great looking app with tons of information and advice to ask doctors....I already feel better about having a premature baby with this app. I highly recommend. ”
- customer review (by Airlinejoe)
“Those questions you meant to ask the doctor, but forgot—the answers are in here and they’re easy to find. The layout is beautiful, and once you see the diary you want to start using it. But the most important part is that all the information you need is easy to get hold of. Totally recommended!
- customer review (by PreemieDad)
“My preemie app is the best tool to jot down all the little milestones that happen. ... then at the end of the day I send my diary by email through the app to the grandparents to know all about their new grandson’s progress. Highly recommend this app!”
- customer review (by grbnvcdnc)
“This app is beautifully made, and has made tracking my preemies’ progress easy. I love all the features....Thank you so much for creating this app!”
- customer review (by MMLFamily)
- Pocket Guide to Preemies—information on over a hundred health, developmental, and parenting issues of prematurity
- Suggested Questions—to help you ask doctors and nurses about your baby
- Our Diary—a beautifully illustrated Baby Book with prompts focusing on the experience of prematurity, to make it easy for you to document daily events, your feelings, and photos
- Trackers—records your baby’s daily weight, length, and head size and shows where your baby’s growth falls on preemie growth charts
- Remember to Ask List—automatically logs the Suggested Questions you tag, with space to add your own, so they’re handy when the doctor comes around.
- Remember to Do List—keeps your tasks organized
- Treasured Mementos—a checklist of objects for you to gather as precious keepsakes
- Share—Easily update family and friends by sharing any page of MyPreemie by email or Facebook. You can also print pages as PDF to save
- Contents by the authors of the acclaimed book, PREEMIES: The Essential Guide for Parents of Premature Babies.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
+2 features would = perfect app
It would literally be perfect **IF** they could add two features: 1- the ability to save as PDFs so that the pages (with all the information as well as the backgrounds and such) could be printed out, if a parent wanted to save them or something like that; and ((my biggest complaint)) 2- create the ability to link accounts for parents/family members/caregivers of the same child so information can be shared between them and automatically updated. I’m a caregiver for two preemie babes and this 100% would be the app the parents and I would choose use if that feature were available!!!
***PLEASE CREATE THE ABILITY TO LINK ACCOUNTS/SHARE INFORMATION BETWEEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE (IE: PARENTS, OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, & CAREGIVERS)***
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback. The ability to link accounts and share baby data is being added to our next major update. We are also working to improve the PDF export function based on user suggestions just like yours.
Love this app but just a few things I hope get fixed...
I wish I could make a PDF of the diary pages that show the photos and full page of text. They just doesn’t export properly and if you email them you lose the cute background. Really hoping this can be fixed because I’d love to pdf my whole diary and make a real book about my daughter. Also wish the growth chart graphs showed beyond a year. I can still input but it doesn’t show up on the graph. It would be great if you could change the time span.
Even better but with a minor bug
I adore this app and have reviewed it in glowing terms previously. The addition of the feeding tracker was an excellent enhancement.
The feeding tracker allows charts for hourly, daily, and weekly. These are very useful! However, for the past week or so, the weekly chart will not display and tapping the weekly chart tab causes the app to crash on my iPhone 8 Plus running current iOS.
Otherwise, this is the best preemie / preemie-needs app I’ve found and I’m so grateful for the design, well thought-out user experience, and key information for preemies. Thank you!
- Graham's Foundation
- 119.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-19, Graham's Foundation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.