• daily tracking of your birth control pill so you can be sure you are protected
• set a discreet daily reminder so that you don't have to worry if you forget
• track the time you took each pill to maximize it's effectiveness
• a full history for every day, so you can see it all at a glance
• maintain your privacy with MyReminder's discreet application name
• a beautiful design created by a woman, for women
• helpful for those on the breast-feeding mini-pill who need to record their exact times
MyReminder's simple yet powerful design is just like the pill - it's there when you need it. Everyone knows that taking the pill regularly is important, but not everyone has a perfect memory. Let MyReminder keep track of things for you, so that you can focus on the fun things in life.
* Updated for modern devices
* Fixed issue with reminders not working for some users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this app. It helps remind me to take my pill and helps me keep track. I wish there was a graph also to show my history. The option to add a note to the day would also be a great. If I'm trying to track something I'd like to be able to show my doctor my history and any notes I might otherwise have forgotten. All in all it is a great app and worth the price.
Birth control app
This app is very simple, yet easy and effective. It's a little reminder that you have to take your pill. The only thing I would recommend is instead of just showing you a reminder then disappearing after being opened, you must check yes that you've taken it or it won't stop ringing so you really won't forget.
Good not great
App is ok. Fairly reliable as long as the cellular data network doesn't go down. I wish it showed where in your pill pack you are instead of just a history list. I also wish it didn't have to use the Internet to send reminders. I have to use push notifications to make it work, which runs the battery down faster and isn't always reliable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.