MyRide has been created with you in mind, the rider. The app allows you to enrich your riding experience, no matter what bike you ride! With MyRide you can track and record your routes, look for new routes to explore, connect with other riders near you and much more.
RIDE & RECORD
- Track your rides with real time statistics such as lean angle, acceleration, speed and more.
- Create your own logbook for each ride with pictures and personal notes. All this information is stored in your own personal account.
CONNECT & SHARE
- Connect with other riders from all over the world.
- Every ride can be shared on social media and also exported to GPX format.
DISCOVER NEW ROUTES
- Being part of this worldwide community of motorcyclists will allow you to find new routes and adventures to go with your motorcycle.
We love to hear your feedback and we are always looking for new ways to improve the MyRide experience.
Enjoy your Ride!
The latest update to MyRide includes the following:
• Stability improvements for uploading rides
Ratings and Reviews
Cool when it works
It won’t save my rides. Seems cool when it’s running live, but if I can’t go back and look at the data, what’s the point!
This app does some pretty neat things but has some shortcomings.
If you don’t have an internet connection at the end of your ride, the track & data aren’t saved so the “Ride” is lost. Apparently nothing is stored locally on your device, only in the Cloud.
At the end of the ride there is a Share option but once the ride is saved the Share option doesn’t appear again. A workaround is to take a screenshot & send that to someone.
I have not found any way to delete an unwanted “Ride”. I first tested the app in my car & would now like to delete that one but cannot find a way to do so.
I haven’t found any way to report bugs or give feedback to the developers. Clicking on App Support doesn’t do it.
Very Cool but privacy concern
Really like how it tracks my ride and records for lean angle, acceleration, etc, but be careful about allowing your GPS locations to be public. Someone with bad intentions could use your location data, so I’d keep my rides private. Would be nice if it also tracked the location of your records
- Yamaha Motor Europe N.V.
- 74.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Yamaha Motor Europe N.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.