MYRTLE BEACH’S BEST is the ideal travel guide to one of the top US family beach destinations. Written by pro authors it explores all key DESTINATIONS; details INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES; suggests ITINERARIES, and has lots of tips of where to EAT. All content (150+ points of interest and 250+ pics) is original & independent; no recommendations are ads!
MYRTLE BEACH’S BEST starts with essential TRIP PLANNING information and an overview of key BEACHES and RESORT TOWNS so you can decide where to stay.
A handcrafted ITINERARIES section then offers first-timers a good way to start exploring, as well as providing a few ideas for day trips, should you feel like a break from resort life.
Or, if you’re a golf nut or keen to find out about local history, you might just dive straight into info on these in a INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES section. Other categories there include Wildlife, Camping, Fishing, Kids and Parks.
Finally the app details many good places to EAT, DRINK, SHOP and see SHOWS to ensure the perfect seaside getaway.
APP FEATURE: TRIP ESSENTIALS
Key before-you-go information, including:
• Information & Media
• Seasons & Events
APP FEATURE: DESTINATIONS
The lowdown on all key parts of the city, the coast and the region:
• Myrtle Beach: Broadway at the Beach; Central Myrtle Beach; Market Common & Restaurant Row
• The Grand Strand: Garden City; Little River; Murrells Inlet’ North Myrtle Beach; Pawleys Island; Surfside Beach
• Day Trips: Calabash; Charleston; Georgetown; Ocean Isle; Sunset Beach; Wilmington
APP FEATURE: ITINERARIES & TOURS
To explore the strip and region:
• Day Trips: Beyond the Grand Strand
• Myrtle Beach In-A-Day
APP FEATURE: SEE & DO: SIGHTS/ACTIVITIES
Backgrounders and practical advice on:
• Animals & Wildlife
• History & Culture
• Kids & Families
• Parks & Gardens
• Wineries & Breweries
APP FEATURE: EAT, DRINK, SHOP & MORE
Listings and recommendations:
• Shops & Shopping
• Shows, Music & Sport
APP FEATURES: TECHNICAL
• One-click website LINKS.
• One-click PHONE CALLS (on phones).
• NAVIGATE quickly using the app's global search; internal hyperlinks, and its many images.
• LOCATION info (using your device's GPS).
• Detailed MAPS and the ability to ADD YOUR OWN markers.
• Save and share FAVOURITES.
• Easily CONTACT the author.
• AUTHORS: Liz and Charlie Mitchell are freelance travel writers, book and app authors, editors and marketing consultants. They've lived on the South Carolina coast for over 20 years where they photograph and write about their friends and their favorites. They travel to other great places often for more festivals, dining and entertainment.
• ICON GRAPHIC: Forsaken Fotos (Flickr)
REVIEWS AND RATINGS
Reviews and ratings are like gold dust to small developers like us, if you like the app please go back into the app store, find it and leave a review or just a rating. It really helps us. Thanks.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect resource for our last minute vacation
We decided at the spur of the moment that we needed a family getaway. Happened upon this app, which proved to be our godsend. Was able to find great recommendations like I planned the trip well in advance. To the point, great resource. Saved my trip!
Go to for travel info
A must have for a trip to Myrtle Beach. Liz and Charlie always have the most up to date and best information for making the most of your vacation time!
Perfect for trip planning!
Just what I needed to plan our family reunion trip for this fall! Can’t wait!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wu Wei Ltd
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Liz & Charlie Mitchell
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.