Proficient Connect is developed by Proficient Benefit Solutions. The app provides a single access point for participants to manage their consumer driven healthcare and other tax favored benefit accounts.
Proficient Connect provides the following functionality:
• Benefit Health Account balances and details
• Recent transactions and details
• Ability to fund HSA account from checking/savings account
• View all email alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username/password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device; just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and challenge questions)
• View Demographic Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Fund HSA account from registered external bank accounts
• Register new users directly from mobile device
· Direct Deposit Multi-Factor Authentication Improvements
· Add the ability to display a Plan Description
· Improvements to the display of deductible status
· Change dependent type 'Unknown' to 'Other'
· Improved display of plans during their run-out period
· Hide $0.00 values on account details to clean up the display
· Improvements to the issuing and replacement debit card processes
· Fixed an issue where in certain cases the provider name would overwrite the service description
Ratings and Reviews
I like the convenience but I wish the payment updates oils be done through the apps.
Big crashing problem
This app would be brilliant if it would stop crashing. It always has problems “connecting to the server”, Touch ID totally stops working when it’s time for an update and 9/10 times it crashes when I try to take a picture of my receipt in app. Or, even more annoying, if I take a picture before hand, it give me a squarely centered screen to load my receipt. What business in the world uses square paper?? Concept is great, execution is poor.
Overall this app can be convenient in being able to access the information on the go. However, we recently entered a new year and the balance still posts as if the funds from the previous year are available. If the amount is not available to be used, it shouldn’t show up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.