MyScorecard is the premier app to track your golf scores and golf handicap online! From USGA Handicap Indexes, to detailed statistics, performance reports, small groups & leagues - We have it all.
Find out why thousands of users love MyScorecard.
- Track either Total Score, Hole by Hole or use our innovative stroke by stroke interface
- See your Course Handicap and "Score to Shoot" for your upcoming round
- Track 40+ pro stats
- Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole or stroke by stroke basis
- Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
- Get WHS#
- Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
- Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
- 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
- See your round history, including scorecard details
- Access your account from any phone, tablet, or computer with an internet connection
- Ties into MyScorecard Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Get yourself a trial account and continue your membership for only $12.99/year!
- Resolved issue causing blank screens for some users
- Resolved crash related to round history functionality- Fixed round history crash
Ratings and Reviews
Love the App
Our club has been using this app for about two years. Only a few of us originally had USGA handicaps, and they were costly to maintain. With this app we are able to get a recognized handicap at a very low cost. As a result more of our members have signed up and gotten their handicaps. Four of us use both the USGA site as well as My Scorecard to keep our indexes, and they are identical. You can enter scores hole by hole and the app will make the adjustments required for handicap purposes. Or you can make the adjustments yourself and quickly enter a score by front nine and back nine, or just the total number.
We originally got the app for the handicap but the Range Finder turned out to be a real gem. It is as accurate as any on the market and performs as well as the expensive handhelds. You get the distance to the Front, Middle and Back of the green and simply have to determine where the pin is sitting.
Support from the My Scorecard team is excellent. If you have an issue or a question, you drop them an email and they respond right away, usually within 24 hours or less. The are great to work with.
I highly recommend the app to anyone in need of a handicap or a Range Finder.
Falls short on most functionality, no support help
The app won’t let me enter scores hole by hole, they just disappear after each time I submit so I just do total score instead. The gps functionality is lacking as well since it is only accurate 3/4 of the time. I purchased the watch app membership since it advertises distance from the hole but it’s horrible. It loses connection literally each time I look at the watch and says to be closer to your “device” aka your phone even though I’m holding my phone in my hand right next to my watch. It was using one of the 3 free trials of the watch app even though I purchased the watch membership and in the phone app it still shows the “Purchase watch membership” even though they definitely charged me $9.99 as shown in my bank statement. During one of the free trials after losing connection it went back to the “start round” screen and forced me to use another free trial. I’ve contacted support through email asking for troubleshooting help or a refund 3 times and I’ve yet to receive any response whatsoever. DO NOT PURCHASE THE WATCH MEMBERSHIP and honestly I wouldn’t recommend purchasing the phone app since they apparently don’t answer support questions at all.
Update looks much better, still needs a couple of tweaks
Love the new face-lift provided by the new interface. Thank you for releasing this. A couple of small tweaks would make this a 5 star app. First, it would be great to have a search option in the History section, at the top of the screen. Secondly, in the previous version I used to be able to see round history when I went to enter a score for a course I was playing. This was helpful to have previous rounds in a quick and easy review prior to playing the course again. Lastly, I wish there was a way to mark drops when entering hole by hole scores. Currently there is only the option of entering strokes, putts and Y/N on fairways hit. Counting drops would be useful. Thank you for your consideration!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyScorecard LLC
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 MyScorecard LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Membership $14.99
- 3 Year Membership $35.99
- 2 Year Membership $26.99
- MyScorecard Watch Membership $9.99