MyScorecard is the premier app to track your golf scores and golf handicap online! From USGA Handicap Indexes, to detailed statistics, performance reports, small groups & leagues - We have it all.
Find out why thousands of users love MyScorecard.
- Track either Total Score, Hole by Hole or use our innovative stroke by stroke interface
- See your Course Handicap and "Score to Shoot" for your upcoming round
- Track 40+ pro stats
- Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole or stroke by stroke basis
- Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
- Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
- Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
- 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
- See your round history, including scorecard details
- Access your account from any phone, tablet, or computer with an internet connection
- Ties into MyScorecard Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Get yourself a trial account and continue your membership for only $12.99/year!
a. Correct score submission for 9 hole scores of higher range, including scores > 50
b. Ensure proper treatment of larger scores on 9-hole course
Ratings and Reviews
This app is awesome! It keeps my handicap accurately and shows great GPS for every course you can think of. It also gives you badges when you achieve something so you can keep track of your progress. Overall a great app and would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a USGA certified handicap and an accurate GPS. I love this app and will never stop using it.
Falls short on most functionality, no support help
The app won’t let me enter scores hole by hole, they just disappear after each time I submit so I just do total score instead. The gps functionality is lacking as well since it is only accurate 3/4 of the time. I purchased the watch app membership since it advertises distance from the hole but it’s horrible. It loses connection literally each time I look at the watch and says to be closer to your “device” aka your phone even though I’m holding my phone in my hand right next to my watch. It was using one of the 3 free trials of the watch app even though I purchased the watch membership and in the phone app it still shows the “Purchase watch membership” even though they definitely charged me $9.99 as shown in my bank statement. During one of the free trials after losing connection it went back to the “start round” screen and forced me to use another free trial. I’ve contacted support through email asking for troubleshooting help or a refund 3 times and I’ve yet to receive any response whatsoever. DO NOT PURCHASE THE WATCH MEMBERSHIP and honestly I wouldn’t recommend purchasing the phone app since they apparently don’t answer support questions at all.
Phone App Ok, Watch App Trash
Tried to use this at a registered course on Saturday and was super disappointed. When on the fairway could not measure distance to hazards or fairway breaks. Not a very well thought out user journey from how to get backs and forth between score card and GPS. Watch app was absolutely not useful. Every time I tried to login it took forever and then when it did register and I dropped my wrist it would kick me back to the first screen. By the time I could finally use the app it put me on hole 18. Now I can’t even try it again because I apparently used my two free trials on one course on one day, without registering a single stroke.
- MyScorecard LLC
- 65.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MyScorecard LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Year Membership $23.99
- 1 Year Membership $12.99
- 3 Year Membership $30.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.