Want the latest information about the University of San Diego (USD)? Then look no further than the smartphone in the palm of your hand! Situated atop a mesa overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the University of San Diego is a premier Roman Catholic private University committed to advancing academic excellence and expanding liberal and professional knowledge.
The MySDMobile application can be used to view a GPS-enabled interactive map of the college’s campus, including where particular classes are located, call or e-mail faculty and staff members using the directory feature of the application, get information on scheduled courses, and browse through the university’s library catalogs.
In addition, you can view images of our beautiful campus, university content on YouTube or iTunesU, and get up-to-the-minute college sports scores.
Detailed List of Features:
- Log in with your MySanDiego username and password to see your class schedule and grades.
- Use the Virtual ID Card for payment and check-in.
- View and register for upcoming events.
- View your books.
- View office hours for your instructors.
- View opening hours for locations on campus.
- One Stop Support.
- Use Safety Check to access campus emergency resources .
- See the location of campus trams on a map; check stop arrival estimates.
- GPS-enabled campus map, complete with building search.
- Faculty and staff directory with direct calling or emailing from within the app.
- Athletics schedules, live sports scores, and news.
- Streaming video from iTunesU and YouTube.
- Campus news feed.
- Searchable course catalog.
- Browse the main and law library catalogs, as well as academic journals and electronic publications.
- Beautiful campus photos and iPhone wallpaper.
My ID Card
- To access, choose “My ID Card” from the menu.
- Your photo, name, classification (ex. Student, Administrator) and ID # should be displayed.
- Press the Pay button to show the back of the ID card showing a bar code, your photo and balance.
- Press the Check-In button to show the back of the ID card showing only the bar code.
Shake to Pay
- While on the Home screen, shake your iPhone. The back of the ID card should appear with a bar code, your photo and balance.
**What's new in 8.4.8**
- Updated Events for Ole 2019.
**Changes in 8.4.7**
- Fixed crash in Emergency Contacts.
**Changes in 8.4.6**
- Menu organization. Moved "Buy Books" below "My Books".
**Changes in 8.4.5**
- Stability improvements to My Schedule.
- Fixed authentication issue with Class Reminders.
- Fixed minor visual issues in Settings.
**Changes in 8.4.4**
- Removed Travel Plans from Safety Check.
- Office Hours Fix.
**Changes in 8.4.3**
- New icons for Office Hours, Events and Safety Check.
**Changes in 8.4.2**
- Remembers your login status after updating the app.
**Changes in 8.4.1**
- Fixed crash in My Schedule.
**Changes in 8.4.0**
- Updated for iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall a great app
Works well 99% of the time... sometimes things don’t sync up properly within schedules but this app it a great resource!!! Keep making it better!
Class schedule won’t work
I’m pretty sure that this app is the only way to view the roster for your classes, and I find it quite useful for that purpose. However, the app has been crashing whenever I use the scheduling feature, so I haven’t been able to view the roster for months. In addition, the app features office hours, but does not show the office hours of at least half of my professors.
The app crashes whenever I try to view my schedule. I’m using ios 12.1.3
- University of San Diego
- 81.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2013-2019, University of San Diego. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.