Want the latest information about the University of San Diego (USD)? Then look no further than the smartphone in the palm of your hand! Situated atop a mesa overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the University of San Diego is a premier Roman Catholic private University committed to advancing academic excellence and expanding liberal and professional knowledge.
The MySDMobile application can be used to view a GPS-enabled interactive map of the college’s campus, including where particular classes are located, call or e-mail faculty and staff members using the directory feature of the application, get information on scheduled courses, and browse through the university’s library catalogs.
In addition, you can view images of our beautiful campus, university content on YouTube or iTunesU, and get up-to-the-minute college sports scores.
Detailed List of Features:
- Log in with your MySanDiego username and password to see your class schedule and grades.
- Use the Virtual ID Card for payment and check-in.
- View and register for upcoming events.
- View your books.
- View office hours for your instructors.
- Sync your Course Schedule to your Apple or Google Calendar.
- Class Reminders.
- View opening hours for locations on campus.
- One Stop Support.
- Use Safety Check to access campus emergency resources .
- See the location of campus trams on a map; check stop arrival estimates.
- GPS-enabled campus map, complete with building search.
- Faculty and staff directory with direct calling or emailing from within the app.
- Athletics schedules, live sports scores, and news.
- Streaming video from iTunesU and YouTube.
- Campus news feed.
- Searchable course catalog.
- Browse the main and law library catalogs, as well as academic journals and electronic publications.
- Beautiful campus photos and iPhone wallpaper.
- Listen to USD Radio
- View available parking spaces in the Main Parking Structure.
My ID Card
- To access, choose “ID Card” from the menu.
- Your photo, name, classification (ex. Student, Administrator) and ID # should be displayed.
- Press the Show Balance button at the bottom of the screen to show your Campus Cash and Dining Dollars balance.
Shake to Pay
- While on the Home screen, shake your iPhone to show your ID Card.
**What's New in 8.8.5**
- ID Card fixes.
**Changes in 8.8.3**
- Fixes and improvements to the Parking module.
**Changes in 8.8.2**
- Fixes and improvements to the Events and Parking modules.
- Fixed Sign In bug on iPad.
**Changes in 8.8.1**
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
**Changes in 8.8.0**
- Open Zoom app by tapping on Zoom icon in Events.
- Added more parking locations.
**Changes in 8.7.9**
- Minor update to the ID Card.
**Changes in 8.7.8**
- New ID Card background image.
- New push notifications system, powered by Google.
**Changes in 8.7.6**
- ID Card Photo fix.
**Changes in 8.7.5**
- Olé 2020. Points have been reset for the upcoming Olé 2020 event.
**Changes in 8.7.4**
- View available parking spaces in the Main Parking Structure. From the Home screen, tap the "P" button in the upper-right corner. Or find "Parking" under Campus Resources in the menu.
**Changes in 8.7.3**
- More stability improvements to "My Schedule".
**Changes in 8.7.2**
- Improved stability of "My Schedule" and "My Grades".
**Changes in 8.7.1**
- Listen to USD Radio.
- Re-designed About screen.
- Improved stability of the Messages module.
**Changes in 8.7.0**
- New Virtual ID Card. Your ID Card and bar code are now displayed on a single screen. Tap "Show Balance" at the bottom to show your Campus Cash and Dining Dollars balance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
doesn’t work properly
i downloaded this app a while ago and it used to work fine, but recently it just doesn’t work at all. every time i try to sign in, it freezes and i end up having to close the app and restart
Class schedule won’t work
I’m pretty sure that this app is the only way to view the roster for your classes, and I find it quite useful for that purpose. However, the app has been crashing whenever I use the scheduling feature, so I haven’t been able to view the roster for months. In addition, the app features office hours, but does not show the office hours of at least half of my professors.
Overall a great app
Works well 99% of the time... sometimes things don’t sync up properly within schedules but this app it a great resource!!! Keep making it better!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- University of San Diego
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2013-2021, University of San Diego. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.