Stress-free shopping! MyShoppingHelper allows you to create unlimited lists, share those lists with friends and family, and quickly locate items in your favorite store by aisle and in-store location.
Track purchases to maximize your spending and budgeting! Using a crowdsourced model, aisle and pricing information are always up to date, and you can contribute to help yourself and others!
Premium Feature: Search over 350,000 recipes and filter by categories such as Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Nut Free, etc. Instantly add the ingredients to your shopping list!
Premium Feature: Shopping reminders allow you to remind yourself or others to go shopping!
Our real-time updating feature keeps all lists, on all devices, updated immediately!
• Website: http://www.myshoppinghelper.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/myshoppinghelper
• Terms of Service: https://www.myshoppinghelper.com/termsofservice.html
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
+ Enhanced User Interface
+ Expense Tracking Reports
+ Shopping Activity Reports
+ Improved searching
+ Add images from the web to products
Ratings and Reviews
I have tried many shopping apps and finally this one has everything. You can manually add an item, scan an item, add photos, share lists and they even have many photos already in their database!
The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because the one feature, listing items by aisle will only work when you select a specific store (which makes sense) but I can’t find a way to add a store! I thought if I had Bluetooth turned on that it would maybe locate stores in my area but it didn’t.
Explain to me how to add my local grocery stores and I will update my review.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! The way the app is designed to work is that you select the store when you are AT (or near) the store and start shopping. The app will then display a list of stores near you to choose from. It then pulls in any aisle and/or price data that has been entered by yourself and other users. We use a crowd-sourced model where the users enter the aisle and pricing data as they shop and then it's available to anyone shopping at that store now, or in the future! All data is anonymous. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly get back to you!
Can’t create my own categories; deleted lists won’t delete!
This app is great! Grocery shopping is so much easier for my family, especially with the aisle data and option to take pictures of your specific products. (We always used to get the wrong things.)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MyShoppingHelper, LLC.
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2017-2018 MyShoppingHelper, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Family Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Lifetime Premium Subscription $19.99
- Family Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.