Love your snooker? Find out how good you really are and see your game improve!
MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later if you need to wait for the WiFi (iPod touch users).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Shortcut for "play again" and "replace balls" following foul and miss. In particular this makes it much easier to keep up with the score when your opponent has to put the balls back and try again!
Ratings and Reviews
We are a small group of players outside of Boston from all over the world and we are active users of the system. This program has made us concentrate on snooker and not scoring which is extremely helpful in continuing to improve. The ability to review your personal progress after the match is key to helping to understand how and what to work on. In particular we are able to view matches head to head and see how our handicaps relate to players with different skills. High recommend for anyone interested in getting better at snooker...
Greatest Snooker Software
Probably the best software ever. Needs a bit of improvement for handling play again option and replace option
This is extremely well thought out. The best snooker handicapping, management and progress system without doubt. We will definitely be adopting it here in the US.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MySnookerStats.Com Limited
- 1.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 MySnookerStats.Com Ltd