MySQL Mobile Client allow you to access your MySQL database directly without any server setup. You can manage your data with a very clean and simple iOS user interface.
• Connection over SSL/TLS encryption with support for X.509 Certificate authentication
• SSH tunnel build-in with password or key authentication (DSA, RSA, ECDSA, Ed25519)
• Table data: browse, filter, sort, and quick search on fetched data
• Table structure: rename and drop for tables and columns
• View and Call Functions and Store Procedures
• Free query with assisted composition and plan analysis
• View database and table statistics
• View and manage sessions
• View server status graphs
• View ER Diagram (interactive and with PNG/PDF export)
• Login information stored in (local or iCloud) KeyChain
• Table data: add, edit and delete record
• Blob preview and export
• Blob update (from iOS Photos or Files)
• Geometry/geography data viewer
• Export data grid to CSV, HTML, Excel and MSAccess(XML) format
• Import of CSV or MSAccess(MDB/ACCDB) tables
• Browsing of DB structure within a query or a record editor
• iCloud Sync for saved query statements
Tested on MySQL 5.7 and 8
For feedback or suggestions write to email@example.com
• Fields visible directly on the table's name list and E-R diagram
• E-R diagram export to PDF
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome Support from the Developer
Man I have had the worst time getting support from devs and other stuff, but when I had a question about the application I was able to email the Dev and get a response extremely fast. I really appreciated that as well as it shows that the dev cares about feedback when their email is attached to the description of the application. Kudos my dude!
Cannot enter SSH keys
There is no way to confirm and close the text window when entering in the SSH keys. In fact, there is no way to close the text prompt without force closing the app. In trying to work around the issue, I tried creating a new connection with the default settings, which appears cannot be edited or deleted. I cannot say much more about the app, as I was never able to connect to my server. The app looks like it could be nice, if these bugs were fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thanks for the feedback. To edit or delete a connection just slide to the left or to the right. While about the key you just need to swipe back and the key get saved. On light theme the back arrow are mistakenly white and not visible.
Best MySQL client I’ve found yet.
Out of all the clients I’ve tried, this has been the best I’ve found. Big kudos to the developer. Also appreciate the one-time in-app purchase over a subscription model. Definitely worth my $5.00.
- Filippo Maguolo
- 71.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Filippo Maguolo
- In-App Purchases
- PRO FEATURES $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.