Browse, search, and update all your MySQL databases on the go with the DataGlass Mobile Database Client for MySQL! DataGlass is your one stop for complete and flexible access to your MySQL servers. From DBAs and IT professionals that need to run ad-hoc queries, to executives who need immediate access to the raw data, to analysts who need to build and execute sophisticated reports, DataGlass is the only app you will need to connect you directly to your data. Whether you are accessing your servers from your local network, or remotely through your organization's secure VPN, you never need to be without the information that is the lifeblood of the modern enterprise. DataGlass requires no complicated desktop servers or expensive middleware to set up: the speed and flexibility of direct connections to your server provides unparallelled efficiency.
Take an interactive tour of the app at: http://www.impathic.com/mysql
• Compatible with MySQL versions 3, 4, and 5
• An unlimited number of databases can be simultaneously managed by DataGlass
• Connect directly to your databases without the need for complex and expensive middleware
• Corporate databases can be accessed remotely using a VPN or by using the built-in SSH tunneling
• Can access tables and views in OLTP databases and data warehouses alike
• Export your raw data to Numbers, Mail, or CSV files for inclusion in external reports
• Save local snapshots of your data for browsing offline or on the road
• Print the results of your queries directly from your printer-enabled iOS device
• Build and execute sophisticated queries spanning multiple tables using the innovative Query Designer, or enter custom SQL
• Visit http://support.impathic.com to make feature suggestions or report problems
• Fixed issue with inability to scroll while editing record on iPad
• Fixed issue with settings window and help page on iPad
• Fix for errors with SMALLINT fields
• Fix for crash when selecting the SQL Editor
• Fix for "network not reachable" error when connecting from an IPv6 network
• Fix for disappearing fields when editing in landscape mode
• Fix for eventual memory error when frequently updating records
• 64-bit support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Support is waining
App is well-designed but there are bugs that are going unfixed. Still doesn't support tall screen of iPhone 5 which is more just a symbol that they haven't updated in a while. It mis-analyzes db keys at times which prevents you from editing the data in certain types of tables. Connecting to db hangs sometimes when using SSH tunneling. Have to restart and try again.
(The developer can reach me if needed through the support pages. My name there is "Andrew R")
Not only does it “just work”, it’s the only IOS client I’ve found that can handle Blobs. If you click on a blob entry, it displays it! Yes, pdf files, jpeg files, etc. It’s amazing.
Error when I try to login
Just purchased this app. I’m getting an error when I try to login. Error connecting to database. Unknown system variable ‘query_cache_size’. The app seems to be abandoned.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.