WARNING • MyStats tracking will disappoint you.
It will disappoint if used to see what is “wrong.”
There’s no wrong though, only change, and an awareness that naturally makes positive change.
Being aware of where time is spent, progress made towards goals, and how results compare to last week or month is positive, regardless of results.
What do you want to do more of? Record it! Own it!
#1 Ranked Business App in Japan (multi-times!)
- The upper limit of # of the Timed Activity records expanded from
60,000 to 200,000.
Ratings and Reviews
Best tracking app
The program takes a few minutes to learn, but the investment of time is well worth the return. It is the beat way to track multiple goals an efforts in a single app. Not only that, but the support team answered my questions very quickly with personal, friendly emails. Not only that but they actually implemented my (and probably other's) suggestions in subsequent updates. It's obvious that they have a real passion for what they are creating.
Best tracking + easy to use
Some requests though
- see in pie chart legend name or name of the pie next to the %age
- hours next to the %age in pie, instead of only 2 options
- reminder to use the app on every hour or 3 hrs or 6 hrs or Atleast 2 time slots of the day
- show unassigned hours of days measured. Currently user only has option to show unassigned hours for whole month, even though the usage has been for only partial time. If user set up some time to be assigned in a day, that days unassigned should show up only and not for future unassigned hours....
I've tried a few apps like this, and this is the only one I continued to use after week 1. The tutorial was helpful in getting started. The app looks nice, and the compact menu screen makes it easy to quickly record as you work. The app is very adaptable and allows for the tracking of many activities without complexity. I also like the ability to enter data for past days.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.