An app.. takes you further!
It suits all your needs and gives you solutions at your fingertips.. Quickly and easily manage all of your numbers and services in stc. Even if you are not an stc customer, you can shop for the latest smart devices and order SIM cards via the delivery service!
Because we are always aiming to be closer to you, in case you need assistance, you will get immediate support via the instant messaging service with customer service representatives, as well as many other features that will save you time and effort, such as:
- Request a mobile voice SIM, data SIM or home internet.
- Transferring your number from another operator to stc.
- Shop for smart devices from mystc with free delivery service.
- Pay your bills or recharge a prepaid line in multiple easy ways.
- View your number or home internet bill details.
- Knowing your balance in "qitaf" rewards program and the possibility of redeeming points for internal rewards or from several qitaf partners and reviewing the latest offers.
- Transfer the balance to friends and family, whether for a prepaid or postpaid SIM.
- The ability to know the details of the consumption of your package and other services.
- Subscribe to additional packages and various value-added services.
- Subscribe to entertainment services such as jawwy TV and broadcast entertainment channels via stc’s direct carrier billing service by deducting a prepaid balance or adding it to your bill.
- Transfer one of your number’s ownership to another customer.
- You can manage your services and subscribe to any of the suitable roaming packages while you are outside the Kingdom.
- Get immediate 24/7 support by talking to a customer service specialist.
Download the app now... and go further!
Thank you for using mystc!
We work hard on improving our services to deliver the best digital experience,
Update mystc & enjoy our new features:
- Now stc tv home subscribers can view their account info through mystc app.
- General additions & improvements on the app.
Let’s go forward with mystc.
Ratings and Reviews
i really hate this company like every company they think about how much they make of any customer they never think how to satisfy them the companies in US is more cheaper than SA ,in US i can get the unlimited enter-net connection for 20$, in SA it well be 800, 400 or 200 reyal saudi ( from 53$ , 112$ and 215$ ) and bad connection with Daily speed last to 8 GB or 6GB after the end of the GBs the speed will decrease to 500 KB , in US we never us this plan and the company’s fight with other company’s saying we are the fastest and cheapest , in KSA its the opposite saying we are the slowest and more expensive . the world have to know how saudi have been scammed from TC for multiple years and i think this is the right time to speak and stand for ourself's
Direct access is gone
Last year I started being able to add credit and buy WiFi plans for my WiFi sim using the app (while connected to the WiFi signal, with the sim in a separate portable router). All was well. But then in early summer, direct access went away. Even the STC website direct access button doesn’t work, it just says to download the iPhone app. I tried putting the WiFi sim in my phone, but the app still didn’t work. How can I check my WiFi credit and add more if it runs low? I guess go to the STC office. Hope it doesn’t run out when I’m far from home and it’s 50° out, I depend on Ubers.
It’s a strange app. When I first opened it, I hit “continue as #####” (my WiFi sim, which I have in a WiFi box and am using to access the Internet). I could check my data balance that way, which is mainly what I want it for. (I’ve never been able to buy more WiFi credit with the app.) But then every time I re-open the app after a day or two, it says my session has expired and asks for me to log in with a password. I don’t have a password. I have learned that I should force-close the app, and when I open it again, it goes back to “continue as #####” and I can use it again. I don’t know why it doesn’t just go to this “continue” screen after logging me out in the first place, instead of asking for a password.
Paid 200 SAR and can’t get SMS
I spent 200 SAR and over an hour trying to resolve a problem with 5 different agents using the chat feature on the mySTC app. The reason I had to chat with that many different agents is because the app switches to a survey in the middle of the chat and I can’t get the same agent back on to read what else he said. Enough with the ridiculously stupid surveys especially when a customer is chatting about an obvious problem. Not getting SMS is a problem when banks and airlines tend to use SMS to send reminders, notifications, verification codes and other important info rather than use WhatsApp. When I realized I was never going to get my problem fixed, I asked to have my 200 SAR credited so I can use it later for something else and guess what. Another agent left the chat and I was stuck with the survey again. So all surveys will be getting negative feedback until this problem is fixed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © stc 2021
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.