Mysteries of Fractal is an amazing app that presents the beauty of fractal arts and relevant mathematical theory! We use the most advanced computing technology to bring you an unique experience of real-time interactive fractal images.
• Three chapters of interactive material take you to learn about the basic concept of Julia set and how it generates amazing fractal images.
• The Creative Mode allows you to navigate and create fractal images freely.
• Make adjustment to the parameters and observe the image changing in real-time.
• Highly-optimized graphic engine can generate attractive dynamic fractal images, with magnification up to 20,000 times.
• Set the unique image as wallpaper for your device, or share it with your friends!
- Fix minor issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glad I gave it a try...
I wasn’t sure whether to get this app or not. I typically don’t just buy an app without trying it out first, and i saw no free version of this. But, the reviews were good, so I gave it a chance.
I was very happy with it overall. It was easy to understand for me. I’ve taken up to Calculus in college and took Discrete Mathematics, in addition to having read about chaos theory on my own. It was challenging, but I felt that I understood it. I liked the way it taught through interaction and example. It really helped me to better grasp the concepts.
In terms of constructive feedback, there were a few tiny grammar/spelling errors that could be corrected (it happens to the best of us). I also hope the creator decides to add another app or another chapter, so that other fractals can be explored and learned about. I’d really love that!
Thank you for making this! It was a very enjoyable, beautiful, and informative app, overall! :)
Great foundational presentation, lovely graphics and great interactivity!
I’ve tried a number of Julia and Mandelbrot set visualizers over the years, and the pictures are cool, but that’s about it. Many are barely interactive, apart from zooming in and out. This one teaches in basic terms just what fractals and the Julia set represent (understandable on a basic level even for a non-mathematician), and has a smooth and effective visualizer to allow anyone to create fractal images. Very well realized!
This program, Mystries of Fractals, is without a doubt one of the Best programs in the Apple Stable, from the standpoint of presentation, information, subject matter, linkages, and quality . . . hands down! This author is definitely one of the Best in his ability to provide the user quality of presentation and subject information . . .
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gong Zhang
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gong Zhang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.