Dive the shipwrecks of the Mystery Coast with Storm and the crew of the Mary Rose, to uncover secrets ancient and new. Restore and auction the world's greatest lost treasures from your workshop, as you uncover the biggest mystery of all: Storm's past.
Are you ready for your mission?
Travel the Mystery Coast with Storm and her crew. Find and restore priceless treasures at each new shipwreck on your way to the ultimate prize.
RESTORE & CLEAN
Hundreds of ancient artefacts to uncover and clean, before selling at auction.
Earn points and Gems with daily missions from mysterious clients all over the world.
- Daily free items: Super Brush and x2 Gems
- User interface art
- Opening screen and tutorial
- Treasure rarities: Uncommon and Legendary
- Jobs (formerly ‘Missions’) and Daily Tasks
- Promotions, packages and items in the shop
- Level titles
- Level up rewards
- Daily Tasks rewards
- Polished a few treasures
- Pricing in the shop
- Game economy
- Maximum level now at 60
- Maximum energy now at 20
- Coins from 1,000 have been converted to Gems
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting, repetitive, soothing
This game is unlike anything I’ve ever played before, and I appreciate its uniqueness. Good for lovers of history and people who like visiting museums. The gameplay itself is very repetitive—you’re basically just swiping over the screen cleaning dirt off objects or watching short video clips of the story — but it’s soothing and low-stress. I can think of a few improvements to make the game more engaging:
1) A variety of cleaning brushes to choose from: big areas, fine details, different materials (if the object is made of wood, metal, clay, etc.). Since this is the focus of the gameplay, it would be nice to be given the opportunity to make choices and develop in skill
2) The ability to zoom in and out on the object, and the ability to rotate the object around top to bottom.
3) More information about the object once it’s cleaned — who made it, what it was used for, what materials was it made from, etc. — like you would see in a museum.
Soothing Game with Great Production Values
This is neat little game. Yeah, the game play can get a bit tedious, but so can’t a lot of games out there that require repetitive game play. The Hogwarts Mystery game is a good example of that. Much like the Hogwarts Mystery game, the story running in the background is interesting. Not only that, but the product values are really well done. How the game incorporates video clips is pretty neat. It reminds me of the Sherlock game that was released about 5 years ago (and it’s not working anymore FYI if you go looking for it), where there’s video clips interspersed in the game, though there aren’t puzzles to solve here, just cleaning of artifacts, which is kind of soothing. So overall, I definitely recommend this game. The cost to pay to get rid of the ads isn’t that bad when you look at the production values, the game is really well made. And it’s definitely better than some that want you to pay a subscription fee to get rid of the ads. 🤮.
Inspiring and entertaining where is the ten star button?
Let me start by saying that I am 41 years old... I’ve been a hobbyist archaeologist and treasure hunter for years and this game gives me hope for the future of archaeology!
Five stars is not enough for this masterpiece. Live action story building clips, exploration and relic cleaning and collecting. Mystery storyline? All I can hope for is more chapters! Every purchase package is extremely affordable and worth the cost, I will certainly be a regular supporter. I only hope that this game makes it to the tops of the search results and falls into the hands of budding archaeologists who will pursue the noble career through their inspiration gained from this game. Keep up the spectacular work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Playdeo Limited
- 925.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Playdeo Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Goblet of Gems $0.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Restorer's Essentials $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.