* Parents' Choice Award Winner
* Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award
"This game was so fun, my 9-year-old son chose to play Mystery Math Museum over some of his other favorite game apps (including Minecraft!)..." - Smart Apps For Kids
"With a variety of math skills to practice, varying difficulty levels that can be customized, and a wonderful game-like feel, this app is one kids not only love to play, but they learn a lot too!" - Best Apps for Kids
FUN & FLEXIBLE MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: use math and strategy to rescue the missing dragonflies that are lost in 8 themed museums. Encounter a quirky cast of entertaining characters on your epic journey as you earn talking portraits for your Gallery.
Customizable math options and unlimited user accounts give parents and teachers great flexibility for a range of ages and skills.
• Unlimited user accounts - create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
- Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• 8 themed museums to explore
- Wild West
- Ancient History
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
Thanks for playing Mystery Math Museum!
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
We're a small team of educational game designers who care deeply about crafting fun learning experiences for kids. We include kids, parents and teachers in our game development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
Follow us: twitter.com/artgigapps
Like us: Facebook.com/artgigapps
Please reach out: email@example.com
Mystery Math Museum has no in-app purchases or third party advertising.
- Updated for the latest version of iOS
- Updated Teachley Connect integration
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful companion to Mystery Math Town
Our whole house loved Math Town, so we were excited to download Math Museum and give it a go. We were not let down! This app is really quite wonderful. My youngest enjoys all the characters and their funny stories, and the oldest will solve the different museums over and over. We all have a little giggle when the elevator music comes on, too!
It is the one game that my kids love and it is really the one!!!
Best app for 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th graders!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.