Use your math skills to rescue the fireflies in Mystery Math Town. Designed specifically for the iPhone.
* Common Sense Media - 5 stars - "Great math practice with fun story, entertaining characters."
* Tech with Kids Best Math App
"The teacher in me loves the reverse math aspect of the game. By giving the answer, players can use any combination of numbers from the drawer to solve the problem." - Fun Educational Apps
FUN & FLEXIBLE MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: Help a friendly and curious little ghost rescue the fireflies that are hidden in Mystery Math Town. Players use math skills to unlock rooms and passages on their journey. Encounter a quirky cast of entertaining characters along the way as you earn talking portraits for your Gallery.
Customizable math options and unlimited user accounts give parents and teachers great flexibility for a range of ages and skills.
• Unlimited user accounts - create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
- Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
Thanks for playing Mystery Math Town for iPhone!
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
We're a small team of educational game designers who care deeply about crafting fun learning experiences for kids. We include kids, parents and teachers in our game development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
Follow us: twitter.com/artgigapps
Like us: Facebook.com/artgigapps
Please reach out: email@example.com
Mystery Math Town for iPhone has no in-app purchases or third party advertising.
- Updated for the latest version of iOS
- Improved messaging for audio controls to alert users when device audio is turned off
- Improved game hints
- Fixed portrait collecting bug in bonus game
Ratings and Reviews
My 8 and 11 yo daughters love it
My 8 and 11 year old daughters both say this game is awesome. They know they are doing math work but they don't care because they enjoy playing the game. They do say sometimes there is a problem where they don't have the right numbers to solve a problem though. But overall my kids love it.
My rate of this app
I really love this app and I hope you will try it.
My 5 year old daughter loves this game, but it would be nice to have more than the 8 houses. I imagine her getting bored doing the same houses over and over.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.