* Common Sense Media - 5 stars - "Great math practice with fun story, entertaining characters."
* Tech with Kids Best Math App
"The teacher in me loves the reverse math aspect of the game. By giving the answer, players can use any combination of numbers from the drawer to solve the problem." - Fun Educational Apps
FUN & FLEXIBLE MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: Help a friendly and curious little ghost rescue the fireflies that are hidden in Mystery Math Town. Players use math skills to unlock rooms and passages on their journey. Encounter a quirky cast of entertaining characters along the way as you earn talking portraits for your Gallery.
Customizable math options and unlimited user accounts give parents and teachers great flexibility for a range of ages and skills.
• Unlimited user accounts - create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
- Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
Thanks for playing Mystery Math Town!
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
We're a small team of educational game designers who care deeply about crafting fun learning experiences for kids. We include kids, parents and teachers in our game development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
Follow us: twitter.com/artgigapps
Like us: Facebook.com/artgigapps
Please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mystery Math Town has no in-app purchases or third party advertising.
- Updated for the latest version of iOS
- Improved messaging for audio controls to alert users when device audio is turned off
- Improved game hints
- Fixed portrait collecting bug in bonus game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I was looking for! My 8 year old loves this game so much she can't wait to do math! Thank you for making a fun and intriguing way for kids to practice math. Developers were very responsive when we had a question too. *Tip- collect the extra numbers in your drawer to use later in the game:)
All 3 of my kids love this app - and it helps with their math practice. It is just plain fun! I would recommend it anyone that wants to have their kids practice math in a fun way.
Great for special needs
Very engaging with multiple settings to Taylor it to a level....great work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.