Mystery of Fortune 2 is the eighth episode of Fortune Chronicle Episodes. This is the official sequel of SRPG Mystery of Fortune(2014).
Explore dungeons with your own army and try to make the most efficient corps.
You must charge your phone while playing!
1. 25 available units and over 35 monsters.
2. Battle macro system that helps battles.
3. Changing class system lets you acquire various skills and strategies.
4. More gears and items to equip and collect.
5. Total 85 dungeons in 14 states to explore.
Rules of the game
1. Every battle are conducted automatically. The Player gat set up strategies and level up units for the battle, before the battles starts.
2. You need to set up a fighting AI called battle macro to units before the battle starts. For example, you could set up the best strategy for battles by assembling condition and run sentence like - “Use skill when encounters enemy in close range” and “Heal yourself when you lost 50% HP”.
3. In the Pub you visit before you enter the dungeon, you can get some hints for your strategy, hire new units, purchase items and battle macro to prepare for the next battle.
4. Once the battle starts, the Player spectates the battle. You can use items to heal your units or fill Ether when you need.
5. When your units clear enemies in the current wave, they automatically proceed to the next wave. If you lost every unit in the battle, exploration ends.
6. When the exploration ends, you receive gold and items that you can use to upgrade your units.
How to use iCloud data save
Caution: iCloud saving overwrite data to your phone, so your existing data might be deleted. Using when you transfer data after changing device only is recommended.
If your data is deleted during using cloud-saving, it cannot be recovered. Please pay close attention.
1. Click ‘Game Center’ button on your existing device.
2. Sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button. Don’t close application or break the internet connection. Data might be lost. Provided that the process is stuck at 0% too much time, close application and restart.
3. Click ‘Game Center’ button on your changed device.
4. Click “Load Data” button and sync saved data from servers. Don’t close application or break the internet connection as same above.
5. When you start app, previous saved data would be loaded. Now you can play the game.
Please sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button to keep losing your data.
Please use “Load Data” when you newly change your cell phone or lose saved data only. Company doesn’t take responsible for rollback data by running “Load Data” in usual condition.
Fixed a crash bug in the Arena battle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven't played many games like this, so some of the macro mechanics are confusing. Best only applies to current class, not all skills availible which I hope gets changed. With complicated mechanics simplistic optimization through the best button would make it easier for those who aren't great with setting it up.
The game plays well even on an older device which is nice. The only big problem I have personally is that I can't make out the health bar well due to bad vision. A health guage or a thicker line would help, but since not many will have that problem, I doubt it would happen. However I would be very grateful if it did.:)
Good game, misleading price.
.99$ seems like it's really cheap, and it is. The game is great and worth that price, however once you get in the game there's and option to buy a 'fortune ticket' for about ten bucks. Doing so allows for certain options that you were previously lacking, allowing for more hands free grinding. Personally, I bought it, feels like the game needed it, hence the 4 star rating. For 11 bucks, this game deserves about that.
Strategy has potential to be really deep, and it scratches a bit of that ogre battle 64 itch. Give it a go, it's worth it.
Also, the ticket is a one time thing. No micro transaction pay to win crap at time of writing, which is both admirable and rare in a phone game.
I find this game very interesting. Totally worth the .99 cents. They do have a auto forward repeat option if you buy their in game thing (which i did). I think they need an auto repeat this stage as well but not entirely sure if they will add that.
- Dotomchi Games Inc.
- 103.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Copyright 2016. Dotomchi Games Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Fortune Ticket $9.99
- War Funds +500,000 $0.99
- Fortune Ticket $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.