Play the trial for FREE! Pay once & complete the adventure!
A mysterious figure called the Paxton Creek Avenger has kidnapped your commander’s daughter and is terrorizing a theater full of innocent people. Apparently, they blame the Mystery Trackers organization for all of the woes of society, and intend to take retribution on their sons and daughters. There’s no way you’ll let that happen on your watch, so the hunt is on!
• WHAT IS THIS EVIL MASTERMIND’S TRUE MOTIVATION?
What’s with the disguise, and why kidnap a harmless young girl? You must use all of your deductive skills to get to the bottom of this case or it’ll be lights out on the Mystery Trackers!
• USE YOUR THERMAL SCOPE TO TRACK DOWN THE BAD GUYS
Your handy new gadget will aid you in solving cryptic hidden object scenes.
• CRACK THE CASE WITH YOUR LITTLE FRIEND ELF!
Once again, your trusty sidekick is there to help decipher fabulous puzzles and mystifying mini-games.
• SAVE THE FILM CREW IN THE BONUS CHAPTER
Return to the theater in another adventure and enjoy additional Collector’s Edition exclusives including collectible Orchestra Musicians, special achievements, and more!
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the better games!
I am impressed by the creativity of this game. The designers did a great job.
1) a storyline that flows well
2) much to do in the way of hidden objects and mini games
3) Elf is extremely useful in this game... he did things I hadn't thought he could do at first
4) well-reasoned answers to problems that need to be solved - a lot of fun in challenge mode
5) the collectables are both hilarious and adorable
6) a lot of morphing objects to find, but I never learned how many there were or how well I did in finding them all - I guess I missed the mark because I didn't receive the biggest morph achievement - but again, I did play on challenge mode
7) music was actually a bit different from most games - fun to listen to in several scenes - I usually turn the music off, but left it on with this game
My only cons are that some of the mini games were repetitive and too simple and that the bonus chapter involved spirit hunting - at least there were no evil symbols to deal with
Bonus chapters are rarely the best part of a game, this one included
All in all, a well-thought out game. Highly recommend the main portion!
Great Casual Adventure Experience
Love the game. Most Bigfish Adventures are fun. This one does not get you needing to backtrack over long distances <3 and the storyline caught my attention early on. Love it. Thank You!
Haven’t noticed if achievements are available. Hope they are.
Only issue I encountered was a need to hit skip mid story when one guy (after using bomb, to keep it vague) is talking if you select handcuffs during. If you don’t see handcuffs, don’t click anywhere. Lol. I don’t recall if I saw handcuffs, I saw an area of interest and just tapped as he spoke. He got quiet, caption disappeared and big handcuffs appeared, no interactions but skip would work.
I enjoy the Mystery Trackers series. I'm looking for something not too challenging yet entertaining while I'm also keeping an eye on the TV. I haven't gotten too far into this game, but love the premise - the kidnapping, how to get the victim back, the villain - and, of course, Elf. I'll have to see as the game progresses how interesting it actually is.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.