Cleanse the curse upon the land! The award-winning deck-building Mystic Vale is now available to play on the go. Use a wide range of cards to heal the world, gain powerful advancements and improve your cards as you play. Choose your advancements wisely to make your cards as powerful as possible, through a unique ‘card-crafting’ system. Play online against your friends or other druids across the world! Mystic Vale also features the ability to battle computer opponents in order to practice your abilities!
You can also expand your Mystic Vale experience with the Vale of Magic, Vale of the Wild and Mana Storm expansions. Adding new advancements, leaders, amulets and vale cards to the base game, each expansion adds extra depth and strategic choices.
Are you ready for a new deck-building adventure?
INNOVATIVE CARD CRAFTING SYSTEM
Create your own powerful cards and uncover amazing combos!
BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK AND GRAPHICS
Discover a stunning world filled with fantastical creatures.
DEEP GAMING EXPERIENCE
Make tactical choices and spend your resources wisely.
TREMENDOUS REPLAY VALUE
Explore thousands of possible card combinations, with more added via expansions!
In this update for Mystic Vale, we've added:
* Option to automatically switch to the active player tab when the turn advances, even if they aren't a human
* Option to locally disable the online chat filter
We've changed the following:
* Growth counter now displays the total Growth from the player's Field and On-Deck card, rather than the surplus Growth, in response to player feedback
* Seed Sowers' dialog now selects the maximum amount of Mana by default
* Deck Browser pages can no longer be interacted with until they finish loading
* Names of other local human players are now editable, except for the least recently added human who is assumed to be the account holder
* Applied a character limit of 20 to editable user names and online game names
We've fixed the following issues:
* AI: Fixed issue where the AI would never choose to activate Seed Sowers
* GAMEPLAY: Fixed Frostcrown Crest not adding +2 Mana when Twilight Shard is evoked but remains on its active side
* GAMEPLAY: Seed Sowers is no longer usable when Spoiled
* GAMEPLAY: Fixed hang when the player Spoils with no On-Deck card
* GAMEPLAY: Fixed issue with the amount of Final VP awarded by Medusa Grotto
* ONLINE: Fixed issue where users could not join any room listed after the first closed room
* ONLINE: Fixed issue where changing game options rapidly would cause some of them to reset
* UI/ONLINE: Fixed the location of the Turn Timer when playing the game at a wider than 16:9 aspect ratio
* UI: Fixed the Amulet view within My Collection not responding correctly to the Esc key
* UI: An Advancement transitioning back to the Commons can no longer be zoomed in, causing the card to be displayed both in the commons and the zoomed in view
* UI: Fixed the Deck Info dialog on the Results Screen briefly displaying the player's name in the colour of the previously selected player
* UI: Interrupting the Flip Leaders/Amulets animation in the My Collection area would lock up the Leader/Amulet shelf
* UI: Fixed animations disappearing on certain operating system configurations
* Steam: Screenshots taken through Steam now have the correct App ID
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding digital version of my favorite game
I own everything for the physical Mystic Vale game...all the promos, of the expansions, the game mat, etc. It is my favorite game. I get so immersed in it when playing.
This is a great digital version of the game. Having already known how to play MV, I just picked up and started playing without a learning curve. I hope you release content for some of the other expansions. I would love to see Leaders introduced.
I am actually playing the digital version as practice to hone my skills when playing with friends with my physical copy. Thank You!
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for your review! We released the Vale of the Wild expansion recently, which adds the Leader cards. I hope you check it out!
Great game, with one drawback
First of all, this is a great game and digital adaptation. It’s a very interesting combination of card drafting, economy building and resource gathering, somewhat like a mini civilization game. There is no warfare element to it (not that I’ve seen anyways), so it is also very relaxing to play.
The only downside for me is that it does crash a lot on my older iPad Air. It works perfectly on my iPhone 8, so I know it’s just an older device issue, but still, it is frustrating. However, on the positive side, I have never lost any game progress when it crashes - it picks back up where it left off, so that’s a nice consolation. That’s the only reason for 4 vs 5 stars - there are plenty of modern card based games that work perfectly on my iPad, so I’m not sure why this one is so resource intensive.
Overall, very happy though .. I have the game on Steam too and have no regrets with my purchase.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Can you please contact us with as much information as possible about the crashes you are having and we will look into it - email@example.com
Near perfect game with only synchronous play
This game has got to be one of the cooler deck builders in the past few years. My friend and I *love* the deck building mechanic where you can craft semi-custom cards with a different top, middle, and bottom card section. Highly recommended!
My only complaint against the game is a lack of asynchronous multiplayer: both my friend and I have to be sitting down and logged in at the same time to play. Deck builders make a perfect async multiplayer game in most cases, and I’m not sure why they don’t have the ability to do that here though. This would be a 5-star staple in my game collection if they add some way to play our turns throughout the day instead of synchronously. If the devs read these reviews: please add this kind of multiplayer ability!
Otherwise, still an amazing game. Thanks for releasing this devs!
- Nomad Games Ltd.
- 340.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nomad Games Ltd. 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Vale of Magic
- Vale of the Wild $1.99
- Mana Storm $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.