Cleanse the curse upon the land! The award-winning deck-building Mystic Vale is now available to play on the go. Use a wide range of cards to heal the world, gain powerful advancements and improve your cards as you play. Choose your advancements wisely to make your cards as powerful as possible, through a unique ‘card-crafting’ system. Play online against your friends or other druids across the world! Mystic Vale also features the ability to battle computer opponents in order to practice your abilities!
You can also expand your Mystic Vale experience with the Vale of Magic, Vale of the Wild and Mana Storm expansions. Adding new advancements, leaders, amulets and vale cards to the base game, each expansion adds extra depth and strategic choices.
Are you ready for a new deck-building adventure?
INNOVATIVE CARD CRAFTING SYSTEM
Create your own powerful cards and uncover amazing combos!
BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK AND GRAPHICS
Discover a stunning world filled with fantastical creatures.
DEEP GAMING EXPERIENCE
Make tactical choices and spend your resources wisely.
TREMENDOUS REPLAY VALUE
Explore thousands of possible card combinations, with more added via expansions!
* Starting an online game would sometimes not show the expansions owned in the lobby
* Combinations of advancements on one card that should bring up the same dialog multiple times are now fixed in all cases
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very fun game
My friend has this in table top version and invariably demolishes me when we play. I downloaded this to improve my real life game. I like the game play, the art, and the animations. Even the sound effects are cute. Dawnsinger’s song makes me feel accomplished every time I buy her. The online option is fun, but I wish there were a ranking system for players. I don’t mind playing any skill level, but every match I play, my opponent quits, with the exception of my real life friends when we set up a match. I do appreciate that they stick an AI in the quitters place, but still annoying. Also, there are not often online games available, people just have not caught on to the fun.
Thanks for a fun and reasonably priced ap.
Update: recently I was having some glitches. I deleted the app and downloaded it again. I thought the expansions were lost and Imwas sad. Then I found a setting tab that said restore purchases and they are back. Seems to be working well. I still love this game. I play nearly every day. I only wish there were more people playing online.
Outstanding digital version of my favorite game
I own everything for the physical Mystic Vale game...all the promos, of the expansions, the game mat, etc. It is my favorite game. I get so immersed in it when playing.
This is a great digital version of the game. Having already known how to play MV, I just picked up and started playing without a learning curve. I hope you release content for some of the other expansions. I would love to see Leaders introduced.
I am actually playing the digital version as practice to hone my skills when playing with friends with my physical copy. Thank You!
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for your review! We released the Vale of the Wild expansion recently, which adds the Leader cards. I hope you check it out!
Relaxing and engaging
This game is such a pleasure to play. Although it may seem daunting at first, it’s easy to learn with plenty of depth. The AI seems to play at a great level and the graphics are gorgeous. I will be playing this for a long time and plan on buying all the expansions. I really hope they address the few issues listed below and release even more expansions.
1. Amazing art direction (would love to have an option to always have the cards animate instead of only when it’s hovered over)
2. Easy to learn, hard to master
3. Great AI (I always love a challenge and appreciate when devs take the time to program competent AI’s)
4. Unique deck building gameplay
5. First expansion included for free
1. Cannot lock camera onto middle overview position while scrolling through and buying cards (I really want to play with a zoomed out camera on my iPad to utilize the bigger screen space)
2. Crashes in extended gameplay sessions (~1.5 hours with 3rd gen iPad Air. Memory leak? Game does do autosaves though)
3. Cannot view deck composition (maybe intentional? You can see the discard pile and calculate. But if that’s the case, you might as well just let players see what’s left in the deck... I don’t particularly find digging through the discard pile to be fun)
Even with these cons, this is definitely a recommended buy. I’m happy to have discovered it.
- Nomad Games Ltd.
- 342.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nomad Games Ltd. 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Vale of the Wild $0.99
- Mana Storm $0.99
- Vale of Magic
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.