Cleanse the curse upon the land! The award-winning deck-building Mystic Vale is now available to play on the go. Use a wide range of cards to heal the world, gain powerful advancements and improve your cards as you play. Choose your advancements wisely to make your cards as powerful as possible, through a unique ‘card-crafting’ system. Play online against your friends or other druids across the world! Mystic Vale also features the ability to battle computer opponents in order to practice your abilities!
Are you ready for a new deck-building adventure?
INNOVATIVE CARD CRAFTING SYSTEM
Create your own powerful cards and uncover amazing combos!
BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK AND GRAPHICS
Discover a stunning world filled with fantastical creatures.
DEEP GAMING EXPERIENCE
Make tactical choices and spend your resources wisely.
TREMENDOUS REPLAY VALUE
Explore thousands of possible card combinations, with more added via expansions!
• Fixed an issue where Wayfarer Portal's dialogue would not open
• Fixed an issue with being able to press the select button on some dialogues before having selected anything
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding digital version of my favorite game
I own everything for the physical Mystic Vale game...all the promos, of the expansions, the game mat, etc. It is my favorite game. I get so immersed in it when playing.
This is a great digital version of the game. Having already known how to play MV, I just picked up and started playing without a learning curve. I hope you release content for some of the other expansions. I would love to see Leaders introduced.
I am actually playing the digital version as practice to hone my skills when playing with friends with my physical copy. Thank You!
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for your review! We released the Vale of the Wild expansion recently, which adds the Leader cards. I hope you check it out!
Great App, but Limited...
One thing I love, it’s digital board games and considering the saved time in shuffling, love Deck-Builders. Beyond being a functional app, this one has great production values. The core game is enjoyable and you get the first expansion for free. Fact is, there’s very little I can complain about. But there are things...
The single player is sparse, forcing you to face down AI opponents with selectable difficulty and this is terrific. Multiplayer is another ding as there are no Pass and Play options. This is a major feature missing for my purposes since the wife and I often play app games against one another during longer waits. Without this feature, this game will get significantly limited play. Which is such a shame.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for taking the time to review the game. We are looking into pass-to-play mode right now and hope to have this added to the game as soon as we can.
Addictive gameplay but needs a little love.
The Good: First, the gameplay is incredible addictive and they did a great job on the graphics. The tutorial gives a good rundown of the rules.
1. You can’t see your deck composition. The memory component is too much here for what cards you upgraded, etc. and this is a game where if you bust once or twice, you may as well quit and save yourself 20 minutes.
2. The discard screen blocks important information, like what’s available to purchase.
3. The back button is severely limited. Sometimes, even though it’s still your turn, you may not go back.
4. I often forget that it’s the planting phase and try to drag cards down. I suggest creating a stronger focus on the action at hand and getting rid of ditch the glow on purchasable cards.
5. Eats my battery like crazy. Honestly, I may have to get the Steam version because it’s going to kill my iPad.
6. It wasn’t immediately clear to me that I could only purchase 2 cards.
Overall, great game but many of the above are surprising given that they should have been caught in testing.
- Nomad Games Ltd.
- 339.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nomad Games Ltd. 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Vale of the Wild $1.99
- Vale of Magic Free
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.