Multiplayer Card Tactics
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Set in a modern world filled with magic, Mythgard is a CCG that offers exceptional lore, tactical gameplay, and strategic deck building. Mythgard's gameplay depth harkens back to the great early days of the genre, and its feature-rich systems offer many ways to play.
• Play solo, 1v1, or bring a friend for 2v2
• Collect 400+ cards featuring gorgeous art
• Master fast, tactical gameplay
• Enchant the unique battlefield to enhance your tactics
• Explore a compelling story
• Battle through story, draft, and rank modes
• Spectator Mode and Replays
Mythgard is a collectible card game of boundless depth and infinite strategy. Experience a unique game with fast and fluid tactical action. Use spells, minions, enchantments, and artifacts to vanquish your opponents. Every play could mark the difference between victory and defeat. Your deck is not restricted to a single class or faction, opening a world of limitless possibility.
A World of Myth Made Real
Gods of ancient legend walk the modern world in Mythgard. Many of the greatest deities have not been seen in millenia, but creatures of myth still rival jets for control of the skies. Mortals now rise to contest with these ancient beings. In Mythgard, players harness both the edge of technology and the magic of myth as they battle for dominance over the powers of an earlier age.
A Battlefield Like No Other
Place your minions and enchantments strategically on Mythgard’s unique battle board. Create mighty artifacts that alter the fundamental rules of the game. Cast powerful spells to open gaps in your adversary's defenses and charge as the tide of battle shifts in your favor.
Free Means Free
Every card can be earned through play, and you can build your collection in any way you choose! A variety of PvE modes provide daily rewards, while an equal variety of PvP modes let you test your skill against the ultimate opponent - other players!
Single Player Campaign
Explore the world of Mythgard in an extensive single-player campaign. Use the cards you earn to learn the game play, build your skills, and hone your strategy. The campaign lets you study the characteristics of each color faction, jump start your card collection, and most importantly - enjoy your Mythgard adventure.
•Battle Pass Missions and Daily Missions now increment progress for multiplayer goals in games where a player is matched with a bot due to sparse matchmaking pools
•A verified email is no longer required to make store purchases
• The player’s password is no longer stored and visible on the login screen after logging out
• Fixed a bug where content download would not resume if the network connection was interrupted
• Fixed a rare bug where practice mode would sometimes show a misplaced button to take the user to matchmaking
• Now correctly rendering the visual states for some disabled menu items
• Fixed an issue with the Defy Death card not correctly granting immunity under certain conditions
• Fixed a bug where an out of context dialog would appear when skipping the tutorial mission
• Fixed a bug where opening multiple pack types would not update the position of the store button correctly
• Fixed a bug that prevented users from returning to the main menu upon completing certain story missions
• Fixed a bug that prevented adding friends on new accounts
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely Stunningly Brilliant
I don’t usually write reviews, but this game is one of the most amazing strategy games I’ve ever played and I’ve been gaming for a very long time. It’s the most feature complete CCG I’ve ever played, anything you could possibly wish for is in the game including a full replay mode in your profile history. The game is generous to new players, and my first 24 hours of gameplay vaulted this easily into my all time strategy favorites. The depth of strategy and unique tactics available is truly breathtaking.
I believe Mythgard transcends its CCG category to become an all time strategy classic. I tried this game because of all the amazing reviews it gets, and I completely agree with each of those reviews! Now it’s my turn to pass it on, and recommended this masterpiece to someone else. You will be richly rewarded for trying this game!
On a final note, Thank You so much to the developers for literally gifting this brilliance to us players. It’s no wonder you’ve gained so many raving fans. Job extremely well done!
A transcendental experience!
I've been looking for a good card game ever since quitting Hearthstone due to the insane power creep and the RNG getting worse. So I've experimented with Gwent, Eternal and Mythgard. Mythgard wins for me hands-down. At first, I was kind of repulsed by the art-style and lore (I love it now btw) but somehow kept seeing this game being talked about on Reddit and forums so I gave it another chance and I'm so glad I did. Once you get used to it it's an almost transcendental experience. I love the unique and satisfying combat system and the use of burning cards for mana. In Eternal I found I would lose a lot based on just whether I drew too much or too little mana. Plus F2P friendly and rotating community decks every few days to help jump in. I say give it a go if you're looking for a solid CCG.
Amazing if not highly bugged
I’ve played for less than 24 hrs and it seems every 30 minutes or so a minion gains an ability or loses an ability or it does disappear but doesn’t trigger. Things die randomly a lot it seems. It’s a little frustrating as sometimes that’s meant to happen as a field effect or artifact or something else meant to do it but no emphasis is made so when your opponent quickly does like 5 different things in quick succession you have to slowly pay attention to each move. Sometimes I was sure I came across a bug but then realized a card on the other side of the field had a trigger effect that could do that but most of the time I can’t find at all how a 1/2 beat a 5/5 or a card gained rush without it having that ability or a 4th card was drawn off of a draw 1 card + draw 1 effect. Lots of positive otherwise I’d give this game 5/5 stars, normal beginning learning curve is handled well but they could explain a few ends a little better pvp and pve are fun as long as you don’t mind randomly being utterly destroyed sometimes, at least until you get better cards.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Monumental, LLC
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Monumental Games, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $9.99
- Mythril +2550 $19.99
- Mythril +1200 $9.99
- Mythril +300 $2.99
- Mythril +6600 $49.99
- Mythril +14100 $99.99
- Winter War Starter Pack $29.99
- RoI Starter Pack $29.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Winter War Starter Pack $9.99