Free trial: includes the first story completely free, including music and three accompanying games for iPad users. You can unlock all 10 with an in-app upgrade.
Reach back into the mists of early time, when gods roamed the planet and heroes slew gargantuan beasts – or so the Greeks said. This new app brings 10 classic Greek myths to life with the help of award-winning digital artist Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias, retelling each story in a way that's perfect even for younger students!
- Stories include Pandora's Box, King Midas and his golden touch, Theseus and the Minotaur, the Trojan Horse and more – all retold in fresh, modern language to help bring each story to life for a new generation.
- Jaw-dropping original artwork from Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias, bringing famous heroes from the past to your iPad and iPhone in glorious retina quality!
- iPad users get three games for each story: a word search a letter matcher puzzle, plus the opportunity to retell the story by dragging the words around to match what happened.
- 20 cinematic music tracks add atmosphere as you dip into our collective past, featuring the work of Jonathan Adamich, Julio Kladniew and Pierre Gerwig Langer.
- Game Center users can collect achievements as you read stories, complete games and master Greek mythology!
If you like Mythology, please check out our other Latin and Greek apps and games: SPQR, Ancient Greek, Certamen, Latin Pairs, Latin Scramble and more – see our website www.romansgohome.com for the full list!
Ratings and Reviews
Want to try ( I'm a Percy Jackson fan)
Ok I'm a huge Percy Jackson and heroes of Olympus fan o really want to download this app but it won't let me it says that I'm under age I'm way over the age of 4
Needs to be free
Over all it seems like an okay app, except for that the fact that you have to pay for the stories and they didn't even include stories like Scylla's or the legend of Echo! The app just needs more stories and it needs to be free. I don't know why I should pay for something that can be found on the internet.
I love the way
This app was made, I love the art I love the music, I wish there was tons of stories to scroll through but other then that sooo worth the money!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.