MyTime is useful for Jehovah's Witnesses allowing us to focus on the ministry by keeping organized notes. MyTime keeps up with your calls, return visits, territories, literature placements, and field service time so that you don't have to, allowing you to have an accurate field service report.
Please visit http://priddysoftware.com/mytime for answers to frequently asked questions, the full list of features and to submit feature requests.
* Sort calls by street, name, city, date and bible studies
* Calls can store contact info and additional information that you get to pick
* add return visits or studies and select publications that you placed (All publications are available)
* publications, hours, studies, and RVs are tallied automatically and reported for your end of month field service report
* Transfer/send one of your calls to someone else
* Add your field service hours and RBC Hours, and even "start" and "stop" your time while your phone is off
* Bulk Literature view is used to add magazines, books, and brochures for placements not tied to a return visit
* Put all of your calls on a map (The maps are saved so that iPod Touch users can use the maps in the ministry)
* Statistics for the last 12 months and yearly totals are ready for your Field service report, even email them to your congregation secretary
* iTunes keeps your data backed up, also you can email a backup to yourself
* Translations available in: Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Serbian
- Fixed Hours entry labels overlap
- Added the new rules about 75 credit hours for pioneers
- Removed the cancel buttons in territories/not at homes because of workflow issues
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely app I love the organization! I know developing an app means taking time to figure out what would be useful and what wouldn’t be, wondering if the following could be considered to be added:
- A way to place calls in storage instead of outright deleting them. This could be beneficial if you want to keep a record of those who you’ve been to that might have lost interest, but you would still like to keep all your information from previous visits in the event they want to pick back up, but also remove them from your mainly interested parties list. These can still be tracked on the map, either separate or together with current calls and indicated with a red pin
- A way to add your placements in the “hours” menu in order to keep track of placements for a given day so that this can be done from one screen instead of adding hours on one screen and then placements in another. This would be beneficial for everyday use and might be easier to keep track of instead of bulk adding with other placements from previous days in the month
Love it, recommendation
I love this app and use it in my ministry.
I would like to recommend, if possible to set some kind of reminder within the app in the “calls” section where all the notes and information about the visits are. Like some kind of alarm. For example, if I get an initial visit on Tuesday and write all the notes, to have in that same section an alarm that I can set to an specific date and time, or reminder, so at that date I will be reminded to make the revisit. Cause since they are all lined up and we have different territories sometimes one forgets to make the revisit.
I guess is a neat idea to have some kind of alarm or reminder for it.
Thanks for this amazing tool!!!
Love the mapped calls feature
ISSUE: This has not been updated with new publications. Could the developer please at least add Enjoy Life Forever book/brochure?
the review: I went digital with my callbook five years when we had a large merger and I felt overwelmed with my paper pages. In the rurals, it’s super helpful to have mapped calls. I like how I can pin the home more specifically when google maps fails.
MAPPED CALLS MAKES THIS APP A WINNER!
As a call book, this app is fantastic.
For most people, the report-keeper feature may be good, but I would prefer to be a bit more hands on then have it all be automated. I do my own report myself in excel so it’s not a game changer for me. The reason I don’t care for the report keeping feature is that is is run solely by the call book. If you note that you left a specific piece of literature it will add on publication to your report. You delete that call and it just messed up your report (it does warn you of that). ALSO, if you just want to add an extra piece (like a tract left in a door) you can do that, but there’s no way to tell exactly what you did at the end of the day. Personally I wish I could turn off the ‘grab from call book’ feature and simply fill in my entire report at the end of each day. So anyway - I don’t use that feature AT ALL.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brent Priddy
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 2.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2007 Brent Priddy