MyTime is useful for Jehovah's Witnesses allowing us to focus on the ministry by keeping organized notes. MyTime keeps up with your calls, return visits, territories, literature placements, and field service time so that you don't have to, allowing you to have an accurate field service report.
Please visit http://priddysoftware.com/mytime for answers to frequently asked questions, the full list of features and to submit feature requests.
* Sort calls by street, name, city, date and bible studies
* Calls can store contact info and additional information that you get to pick
* add return visits or studies and select publications that you placed (All publications are available)
* publications, hours, studies, and RVs are tallied automatically and reported for your end of month field service report
* Transfer/send one of your calls to someone else
* Add your field service hours and RBC Hours, and even "start" and "stop" your time while your phone is off
* Bulk Literature view is used to add magazines, books, and brochures for placements not tied to a return visit
* Put all of your calls on a map (The maps are saved so that iPod Touch users can use the maps in the ministry)
* Statistics for the last 12 months and yearly totals are ready for your Field service report, even email them to your congregation secretary
* iTunes keeps your data backed up, also you can email a backup to yourself
* Translations available in: Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Serbian
- Fixed Hours entry labels overlap
- Added the new rules about 75 credit hours for pioneers
- Removed the cancel buttons in territories/not at homes because of workflow issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it! *don’t forget to set up backup in settings*
I’ve been using this for some time, using one aspect at a time to see how I liked it. Started out just for using my time, then stared using for keeping my territory and NH straight then for my RV's. Once you figure out how to use each area, it’s great! Helps me be more organized.
Just a note. Make sure to set up your backup settings. Don’t want to lose everything if your phone or tablet crashes!
I love mapping the rv's so when I’m in an area I can easily see if I have any calls.
Also like being able to add time and literature even if I didn’t record a call, like if I’ve been witnessing while I’m traveling etc.
***Thank you so very much for the time and attention to detail!***
I read the reviews and I don’t understand why there would be any ratings other than five stars! As a long time pioneer I remember timekeeping BM (before MyTime). The application is outstanding! Those of us who use it should definitely make sure we support it with our donations. I would hate to ever have to go back to the manual timekeeping method! MyTime has spoiled me! It does everything I need it to do. There is always room for improvement with any software application, and I’m sure the app’s creator will add to it as time and finances permit. In the meantime, I for one and very grateful for all that has been done to make this app available to us...at no charge!! Thank you very, very much!
Love it, recommendation
I love this app and use it in my ministry.
I would like to recommend, if possible to set some kind of reminder within the app in the “calls” section where all the notes and information about the visits are. Like some kind of alarm. For example, if I get an initial visit on Tuesday and write all the notes, to have in that same section an alarm that I can set to an specific date and time, or reminder, so at that date I will be reminded to make the revisit. Cause since they are all lined up and we have different territories sometimes one forgets to make the revisit.
I guess is a neat idea to have some kind of alarm or reminder for it.
Thanks for this amazing tool!!!
- Brent Priddy
- 13.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2007 Brent Priddy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.