MyTime is useful for Jehovah's Witnesses allowing us to focus on the ministry by keeping organized notes. MyTime keeps up with your calls, return visits, territories, literature placements, and field service time so that you don't have to, allowing you to have an accurate field service report.
Please visit http://priddysoftware.com/mytime for answers to frequently asked questions, the full list of features and to submit feature requests.
* Sort calls by street, name, city, date and bible studies
* Calls can store contact info and additional information that you get to pick
* add return visits or studies and select publications that you placed (All publications are available)
* publications, hours, studies, and RVs are tallied automatically and reported for your end of month field service report
* Transfer/send one of your calls to someone else
* Add your field service hours and RBC Hours, and even "start" and "stop" your time while your phone is off
* Bulk Literature view is used to add magazines, books, and brochures for placements not tied to a return visit
* Put all of your calls on a map (The maps are saved so that iPod Touch users can use the maps in the ministry)
* Statistics for the last 12 months and yearly totals are ready for your Field service report, even email them to your congregation secretary
* iTunes keeps your data backed up, also you can email a backup to yourself
* Translations available in: Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Serbian
- Fixed Hours entry labels overlap
- Added the new rules about 75 credit hours for pioneers
- Removed the cancel buttons in territories/not at homes because of workflow issues
Ratings and Reviews
Love the mapped calls feature
ISSUE: This has not been updated with new publications. Could the developer please at least add Enjoy Life Forever book/brochure?
the review: I went digital with my callbook five years when we had a large merger and I felt overwelmed with my paper pages. In the rurals, it’s super helpful to have mapped calls. I like how I can pin the home more specifically when google maps fails.
MAPPED CALLS MAKES THIS APP A WINNER!
As a call book, this app is fantastic.
For most people, the report-keeper feature may be good, but I would prefer to be a bit more hands on then have it all be automated. I do my own report myself in excel so it’s not a game changer for me. The reason I don’t care for the report keeping feature is that is is run solely by the call book. If you note that you left a specific piece of literature it will add on publication to your report. You delete that call and it just messed up your report (it does warn you of that). ALSO, if you just want to add an extra piece (like a tract left in a door) you can do that, but there’s no way to tell exactly what you did at the end of the day. Personally I wish I could turn off the ‘grab from call book’ feature and simply fill in my entire report at the end of each day. So anyway - I don’t use that feature AT ALL.
Good app, trustworthy
I'm not very keen on the non-official apps, but my family has been using this one for years and it's reliable and seems to be well managed.
The UI isn't sleek, but it works and does its job well once you get the hang of things. I like certain features very much, like how you can not just hit "add 1 return visit" but also go in and enter the date, placements, and a notes area where you can keep track of anything else you need.
For the time being, I only use very few of the features to help me do a basic tally each month, but in the future and with time increases I can see myself taking advantage of more of the fancy features and getting even more use out of it. Yep! I like this app!
Love it! *don’t forget to set up backup in settings*
I’ve been using this for some time, using one aspect at a time to see how I liked it. Started out just for using my time, then stared using for keeping my territory and NH straight then for my RV's. Once you figure out how to use each area, it’s great! Helps me be more organized.
Just a note. Make sure to set up your backup settings. Don’t want to lose everything if your phone or tablet crashes!
I love mapping the rv's so when I’m in an area I can easily see if I have any calls.
Also like being able to add time and literature even if I didn’t record a call, like if I’ve been witnessing while I’m traveling etc.
***Thank you so very much for the time and attention to detail!***
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brent Priddy
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2007 Brent Priddy