The official MyTransLink app is the perfect Queensland travel companion. Travellers and commuters can intuitively plan with real-time public transport information for South East Queensland, Mackay, Cairns, Toowoomba and Townsville whether travelling by bus, train, ferry or tram.
The app also makes it easier to personalise travel information and favourite frequently used stops. Other new app features and benefits include:
* Easily find nearby stops for all public transport via the home screen
* Plan trips in real-time by seeing the next service departing from your stop
* Updated timetables - Clearly see the frequency of services (in real-time) via the timetable
* Trip Announcer - Get real-time stop alerts throughout trips (while en route)
* Stop Alerts - Receive notifications when you are close to your destination
* Save your favourite stops to be alerted of any travel updates
For more information, please visit translink.com.au/mytranslink
For MyTransLink app conditions of use, please visit translink.com.au/mytranslink/conditions-of-use.
Note: Prolonged use of GPS features can affect phone battery life and data usage.
This update includes bug fixes for dark mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A terrible indictment on TransLink and their IT incompetence
Pretty much nothing but the splash screen works. Perpetual spinning wheels when looking up stops, buses or pretty much anything. You can’t just dump an app like this on the public without investing in the backend database and network to power it. I blame the poor strategic management from the top. A fish rots from the head.
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- 196.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 State of Queensland
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.